centralcoast nutraceuticals,inc / items

1 12399 BELCHER ROADs sTE140Largo, FL, United States Review updated:
Phone: 1-888-692-8352

i DID NOT ORDER ALL THE EXTRAS, NO GUM NO DROP FOR THE WATER AND WAS CHARGERED 44.85, wHAT A RIP OFF CAN NOT TALK TO A REP. OF THE BUSSINESS CUSTOMER CARE WILL NOT RETURN PHONE CALLS, tHIS WAS A TRIAL OFFER AND YOU GOT ALL THESE EXTRA"S hOW SAD THEY ARE RUNNING A COMPANY LIKE THIS. RIP OFF

Ma

Comments

Ka
  15th of Sep, 2008

I just received the same thing as you. I did not order any thing other than the trial bottle for $1.00 and was charged $45.00 I am unable to even get a answering machine to leave a message. I wrote on my package REFUSED did not order and am sending it back. It has a deleivery confirmation on it . the post office will scan it refused and send it back. now to get my money?!

He
  25th of Sep, 2008

What a rip off. I received the same thing as you. I sent back the gum and water drops. I thought the one item was free and all I need to pay was the postage. I did call, spoke to someone and they said a trial is simply a trial for so many days. No where on my receipt did it specify that. I sent the 2 items back and I know they received it, but have not yet received my credit on my account. The clerk told me it was issued, but it has not appreared yet; What a scam and boy did I learn a lesson.

Do
  30th of Sep, 2008

I also ordered the trial for $1.00, I was scamed also. I hope they sleep good tonight because they will be in my prayers. No one should be treated like this we didn't ask for it we just wanted to try the product. What goes around comes around.

El
  1st of Oct, 2008

I ordered the trial bottle and was to pay only $4.95 for shipping & handling. I received an e-mail verifying my order, stating that my charge was $4.95 and that I should receive it in 4 or 5 days. It now has been over two weeks. The charge was made on my charge account the next day for $44.85!!! What a total ripoff and this website was suppose to be a secured area, and the product was highly recommended by Ophra!!! I plan to return the item, if & when I receive it. I could never get through to customer service, either. The system of websites that are frauds should be punished severily.

Co
  16th of Oct, 2008
centralcoast nutraceuticals,inc - charged for items i did not order
Baytown
Phone: 832-597-4112

I was charged and sent 2items that i did not order. when I call
the phone number to complain, no one answers the phone and
when I try to open the website it says display can not be found
I wan to sent the product back and get my money but I want to
talk to someone first. And they want a 15% fee for the return
of the items. Are you all doing anything about this? I see a lot
of people have wrote complants about this company.

Wi
  22nd of Oct, 2008

I also received a second bottle of POM-CLEAR and was charged 44.95 for the order. I will keep this bottle, but don"t send anymore and don't charge my card anymore.

THANKS