Central Credit Services / Scam and cheating

2.5

2 messages were on my house phone yesterday when I got home from work. Scott Edwards from Central Credit ServicesCentral Credit Services said it was extremely important that I call him right back. He said unless I pay $7346.90 he will proceed in garnishing my wages and loosing my house. I told him I have no money and he said yes you do. I said where and he began reading me my credit report and knows I have money.

He was talking about the balance of my credit cards and said I have to call my credit card companies first thing this morning and let them know I approve of large quanties being charged to my cards. Scott would not tell me where to make the payments. He said don't worry about it he would take care of it. If I don't call my card companies they might not approve the charges and that would be very bad for me. This didn't sound right so when I got to work this morning I checked the company name and found all these [redacted]s.

If I don't pay over $7000 this morning, I will have to pay over $14, 000 very soon.
Bo