Central Coast Pharmaceuticals/PomClear / Charging credit card w/o authorization

Van Nuys, CA, United States Review updated:
4.55
Phone: 888-692-8352

Like the other guy I too, only ordered the promotional product and no where on the page did it say anything about additional money owed or a membership fee. I paid the $4.95 for the promotional bottle and I thought that was it. Then a month later 2 charges show up on my credit card for 39.95 and later for 44.95. The main address is in Van Nuys CA but on the charge it says Tempe AZ. I am currently on hold on the phone with a wait time of 61 minutes! There was no fine print and believe me I READ FINE PRINT!!! I read it because this happened to me before and I assure you there was no fine print that is why I purchased the bottle for $4.95. I thought "I'll give it a try and if it doesn't work I'm only out $4.95". Shame on me! I keep trusting that people in the world will do the right thing. I have had to cancel my credit card, claim fraud by this company so the credit card company won't charge me for 60 days while they investigate, and guess what...I'm still on hold. I won't ever order another supplement off the internet. Sorry, worthy business owners and operators, it is crap like this that is ruining American business. If I ever get through to a person and they won't credit my card I will be calling the local police department and asking for their assistance.

Comments

Ti
  9th of Jan, 2009
All this companies are a scam.
I order one product and I was charged for 4 different ones in order to returned the items I had to get a number and I called like 5 times waiting about 2 hour each time and when I finally got the number I was assured that everything was canceled and that I was not going to be charged again they even told me that I was going to get my money back as soon as they received the package and about a month later a got a charged on my account and still I haven't received the money from the original order.
I don't recommend anybody to buy from this company the are just a bunch of thieves.
Ke
  9th of Jan, 2009
The exact same thing is happening to me!I did the 4.95 shipping for the trial bottle. When the package came, it had other stuff in it and invoice said my credit card would be charged 44.95!!!I went to their website to complain and told them it was bad business to send stuff not ordered then charge people for it. One would think that would have told them just how I felt about their crap, but guess what?In my mailbox today was ANOTHER pkg. from them with ANOTHER bottle of pills with an invoice that AGAIN said your credit card will be charged $44.90!!What gaul these thieves have. I'm calling my credit card in the morning, and may also even call the better business bureau as well. Someone must stop these people.
People wonder why no one is trusting these days !!
I know why I'm not!!!THANKS Acaipure
Ro
  14th of Jan, 2009
I too only ordered trial ACAIPURE for $4.95 with not stipulations, hints or indications of my credit card being charged further. Up to this point my credit card has been charged by this scam company twice, once on 25 December for $39.95 and 09 January for $44.95. Does anyone know what I can do to stop this?