Central Coast Pharmaceuticals / Overcharge

132 Pine StreetHolbrook, MA, United States Review updated:
4.4
Phone: 617-653-8386
I responded to an advert by this company that they were giving out a product for weight management free of charge. Those interested were supposed to pay only shipping charges of only $4.95. These guys went ahead and charged me a whooping $44.85 and when I called their office...[protected], I got a very unprofessional "customer service representative". He hang on me as I told him of my complaint. I would like to get back my money without any conditions.

More Central Coast Pharmaceuticals Complaints & Reviews

Comments

Ru
  20th of Sep, 2008

Central coast Pharmaceuticals/ GreenTea Extreme - overcharge
Central Coast Pharmaceuticals

I ordered a FREE shipment of green tea for the cost of shipping and handling ONLY! I was charged $45.85! I want to be refunded and they can keep their tea!
Pa
  22nd of Sep, 2008
I also contacted this company and was charged the 4.95 shipping. I never received this product and when I called the number I never was able to get a live human being. I sent a message to the email address they gave me on the automatic message and it came back undeliverable. I also would like to get my money back
Na
  2nd of Oct, 2008
The same thing just happened to me. I am currently on hold waiting for a representative to.
Ma

12399 Belcher Road South
Largo
Phone: 888-692-8352
centralcoastPharmaceuticals.com

I responded to a T.V. commercial and placed an order for $19.95 for ColoPure, but called back and cancelled it within 10 minutes, having changed my mind..That occured 9/30/08. On Oct 8, 2008 I got a padded small padded envelope with a small bottle, labeled as containing 60 ColoPure capsules. The only available number is 888-692-8352, which was a recording saying they were busy and then disconnects you. The unopened package (bottlt) has been sent back to them,
Bi
  15th of Oct, 2008
I, too, was offered a free trial of ICAI berry product and was charged $44.85 vs the $4.95 I authorized for handling and postage. These people are dishonest. Do not accept their offer.
Ma
  23rd of Oct, 2008
I am being charged $39.95 for a product I scalled & canceled. I want a refund.
Ne
  23rd of Oct, 2008
A friend of mine and myself ordered the Colopure trial from this company and each month since the trial pack, keep getting charged $38.95 automatically without receiving products. I have to keep calling to cancel the account and keep getting billed.
Li
  25th of Oct, 2008
The same thing happened to me, Shame on them, it tooks time and money to return items I had no interest in . What a scam!
Ci
  12th of Nov, 2008
I to ordered the trial acai berry product and was charged $44.85 because I did not know I had ordered the drops and gum that came with the trial. I then got charged another $39.95 as a reoccurring order which I did not authorize. I tried calling them and an automatic voice says my wait time is 62 minutes+. I called my bank and had a stop order on my bank account. Terrible product that I do not think works and a fraud to the public.
  14th of Nov, 2008
THEY JUST DID THE SAME THING TO ME.THEN THEY DID IT AGAIN THIS MONTH WITHOUT MY CONSENT.

I HAVE ALREADY REPRTED IT TO MY CC COMPANY AND AM GOING TO CALL THE PROPER AUTHORITIES IN ARIZONA.

OUT AND OUT FRAUD.
De
  17th of Nov, 2008
Charged for products not received, don't order from this company..Pomclear
  17th of Nov, 2008
They did the same thing to me. I was offered a bottle of Colox for a $1.00 + s/h; I received the bottle with two other items that I KNOW I did not order ( I'm allergic to one ) and charged full price for a total of $45.85. I am contacting my credit card company, the FCC, and my state attorney general and I am sending them all a copy of this page. I am also calling my credit card company and telling them not to allow any charges to be made by this company and sending them a copy of the bill of sale they sent with the order. I don't know if it will do any good but, like you, I hate to be tricked. I only had a little room on the card I used and with the other purchases made, with the balance I thought I had, this will put me over my limit and I will have to pay the over limit fee as well.
Te
  20th of Nov, 2008
I, too, ordered the Icai berry diet pill. I was only charged the S/H charge for the first trial bottle, then they billed my credit card for the next month supply but still have not received it. When I call the 18886928352 number all I get is a recording stating they are experiencing a high volume of calls and the waite time will be 62-68 minutes. I am ready to go to the better business bureau. We will get results there, if this is not settled.
  21st of Nov, 2008
Same as many above, ordered the Acai, supposedly for a trial offer of only shipping, ($4.95) . I received two other products I did not order and was charged 44.85. Tried their toll free number, and was told wait time is 75 minutes. HA Ha..obviously I didn't wait. If you oredered by credit card I believe you can refuse the charge and the cc company will refund your$$$$. Good luck all.

Dave
Ba
  21st of Nov, 2008
I also got charged without authorization, called my credit card co and they say if I file a complaint I can't use my card until it's settled. Am I stuck with something I didn't authorize, order or even receive? Is any one doing something about this or can anything be done ? I don't know what to do, I also called and was told to wait for 72 minutes, can't believe it! What a rip off. I am so upset.
Ka
  28th of Nov, 2008
I ordered the free trial of the Acai. I have never received the product but have been billed $44.85 for two products I didn't order. It now looks like this is suppose to be a monthly charge! I have spent over 3 hours today trying to reach them by phone but customer service is not a working option at this time nor can I be connected to change my shipping schedule. I cannot contact them on their web site because I have no order number (because I never received anything). I just want these charges removed and no further dealings with this company.
Any suggestions on how to reach them?
  1st of Dec, 2008
I order a free only shipping charge of Hoodia and now they have charged me $39.95. I have tried calling all morning, the 1-888-692-8352 number and they keep saying its an 86 minute wait, I have not received the shipment and want my checking account credited. Next step is for me to call the Atty. General Office.
  1st of Dec, 2008
I order their free Hoodia and charged only the shipping and not they charged my account $39.95 and have not received the product. I want a refund and credit to my account. I have called all morning and the waiting time is 86 minutes or more, then at times someone answers the phone and hangs up. My next step is to contact my Atty.General Office. Very displeased.
Pa
  2nd of Dec, 2008
I ordered what I thought was a trial paying shipping $4.95, but ended up with gum and drops that I did not order and charged $44.90. The second month I was charged $39.95 for something I never ordered or received. I was then shipped on the third month Acai that I did not order. I waited unsuccessfully for an hour without being able to speak with a rep. I am angry that this can happen. It's not good for your checking acct. I would like a refund for the total and I DO NOT want this product. For one thing it doesn't work and it is also just a SCAm!!! I plan to contact my attorney.
For credit or checking you can dispute charges and payment will be stopped. I would never recommend this product to anyone. I hope they go out of business.