Central Coast PharmaceuticalsAcai Pure Product

1 Review updated:

I got sucked in by the "free trial offer" meaning that I thought I was just paying for the $4.95 s & h charge but then got a $44.95 charge on my account. After calling they did credit my account for this charge...I told the man on the phone that I only wanted the "sample item" nothing else...not the monthly service JUST the sample product. At no time did he remind me that I had to return the items within 14 days or I would be charged $39.95 for the remaining balance.. Guess what? This charge showed up on my account today. I was never able to reach anyone on the phone, but I left a message voicing my anger and disapproval.
This complaint was cut and pasted--the exact same thing happened to me. It's got to be a law against businesses like this. It's all just a scam. Besides all of the above, the products do not work. Not only does the products NOT clean you out, they don't even cause a bowel movement. I hate that such a crooked company has my credit card info. There must be something we can do. Getting through on the phone is impossible and I'm sure that is there intent.

More Central Coast Pharmaceuticals Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Sh
      Dec 01, 2008

After being contacted by a representative to see how I like the FREE porduct, I told her I was not taking high blood pressure medication and the DR advised against me taking anythng like Acaipure or whatever. I returned the bottle UNOPENED and then they charged my $44.90 to cover the cost of the product, what gives, I contacted the Better Business Bureau, and this was not their firt complaint. I have now been on hold to speak to another representative and was told my hold time will be approximately 86 minutes and 14 seconds, well guess what I have 85 minutes and 14 seconds to hold. I am getting tothe bottom of this.

• Sh
      Dec 01, 2008
    Central Coast Pharmaceuticals - return and additional charges being charged to my account

• Mi
      Dec 02, 2008

need a refund on order placed was charged three times for wrong amount

• Br
      Dec 03, 2008

I got sucked in as well and so far have not had a horrible experience...I was automatically signed up for Fit Factory, but I called and cancelled that membership and the customer service representative was nice about it. If you can't get the credit card people to stop the charges and refund the money then I suggest cancelling the card or reporting it lost or stolen so that the charges can no longer be charged against it.

• Dm
      Jan 12, 2009

I am being charged by Central Coast Pharmaceuticals for the Celebrity Smile product that I have not received. How does one go about getting these charges stopped?