Central Coast Nutrition / Central Coast

I ordered what I thought was a free trial offer of Acai from this company I have not received the product and my account has already been charged $44.95 which was not supposed to be applied until 15 days after the free trial. I am on hold with this company and my wait time is 77 minutes. You've got to be kidding me.

Ma

Comments

Su
  2nd of Dec, 2008

I am having the same problem with this company. They keep billing me and when try to call them, my hold time was 86 minutes. and they billed me 39.95 and 44.99.

I only ordered free trial with paying $ 4.95 shipping

Lk
  11th of May, 2009

Horrible company! I can't believe Dr. Oz and Oprah like this. Or is that a lie too? I had to cancel my credit card because of this company!

Ce
  24th of Sep, 2009

If there are any questions regarding Trial offers, membership enrollment, or returns with iLife Health and Wellness products, we recommend contacting the Customer Care Department either by phone (888-692-8352) or through our Customer Assistance Website (Getorderhelp.com). If you call, there is rarely a hold time, and if you e-mail don’t forget to check your spam e-mail box for the response. The Customer Care Department is available to help you Monday – Friday: 5am – 6pm Mountain Std. Time.
Here is an example of the terms and conditions, taken directly from the AcaiPure order page.

“Your ten day trial begins approximately four days after you place your initial order. Most orders are received within four days. If you do not receive your order within the four day shipping period please contact customer care and we will be happy to extend your trial period. If you are not satisfied with AcaiPure for any reason just return the unused portion anytime before the end of the ten day trial period and you will have no further obligation. If you are happy with the product do nothing and your credit card will be charged an additional $39.95 approximately fourteen days after the initial trial shipment. In addition, approximately thirty days after you order your risk-free trial and about every thirty days thereafter, we will automatically send you an additional 1 month supply. The credit card you provide today will be billed the low price of $39.95 plus $4.95 shipping & handling for a total of $44.90 when each new product ships. That's 20% off the regular price for a 1-month supply. You may cancel your membership to AcaiPure during the trial period or any time thereafter by simply calling our Customer Care department at 1-888-572-6945 or by using our contact form at www.getorderhelp.com. Remember, most customers see noticeable results by using AcaiPure consistently for three months. If you are not fully satisfied with future shipments you may return any unopened bottles within thirty days of receipt for a full refund less the shipping and a 15% restocking fee. Please read full Terms and Conditions for complete details of this offer.”