Central Coast Nutrition/acai Berry / No service/no service

1 CA, United States Review updated:
Phone: 1888 692 8352

MY FIRST COMPLAINT IS THAT THE FREE TRIAL IS A GIMMICK. AFTER PROMISING ONLY A $4.95 SHIPPING FEE THE COMPANY AT THE VERY END CHARGES YOUR ACCOUNT THE FULL AMOUNT. THEN IT HAS BEEN 2 WEEKS AND I STILL HAVE NOT RECEIVED MY ORDER, WHEN THE SITE TELLS ME 7-10 DAYS. THEN WHEN I CALLED THE RECORDING SAYS THE WAIT TIME IS 79 MINUTES AND 55 SECONDS. I HAVE NEVER HEARD OF SUCH A THING. IS THERE ANYONE WHO HAS RECEIVED THEIR PRODUCT AS OF YET.

An

Comments

10th of Dec, 2008

I had the same experience

• Co
      7th of Jan, 2009

Yes, I did receive my "free trial, " but only after waiting a month. This company is a scam! They are going to charge you $29.95 for the "weightloss program you signed up for." Then they are going to charge you $38.95 and $39.95 for some other bogus thing. If you google fit factory you will see, literally hundreds and hundreds of complaints about this company.

I want to file a class action lawsuit for this. It is very, very wrong. I'm researcing right now how to do that. Oh yeah, when you call to say that you only wanted the free trial offer, they of course have this rebuttle script that they never divert from saying that "you signed up for our..." and then they will rattle off all the things you DIDN"T sign up for.

I've never been the one to file complaints and suits, but it's just plain wrong.

• De
      31st of Jan, 2009

This company is totally a scam in fact but don't take my word for it the ATTORNEY GENERAL OF AZ is after them.

They start charging your card immediately for 39.95 a month and if you don't monitor your card you could be paying a lot of money to these bums. Cancelling the product is even worse. They won't stop until you send the product back. UNHEARD of in legit companies.

SCAM SCAM SCAM. Watch out America this is the bad part of our country.

• Me
      3rd of Feb, 2009

The "free" trial is bull&*^%. I immediately canceled my order after I hit sent after I looked that you had to go to a different screen and you only had 14 days after they sent it to cancel. PLUS, you had to return the product. I was charged $39.99 plus the $4.95. I did speak to someone and cancel my "subscription". I noticed the same ad - "AS SEEN ON OPRAH" now uses a diffferent distributor for the acai pills. I wonder if Oprah, Dr. OZ and Rachel Ray know their names are being used for scams.

• Wa
      9th of Feb, 2009

I had the same results.I fanally managed to get a refund after two months of e-mails, then they sent and billed me for another order of the product.I have returned the product but not heard back from them -of courdse.
    Has anyone filed a complaint with the BBB?