Central Coast Nutracuticals / Unauthorized charges

Sent an order for "trial" product. All I was suppose to pay was shipping and handling fees of $4.95. They sent the "trial" and 2 products I did not order for a total of $44.85. I called the # given and immediately cancelled, Nov 22, 2008, when I found out I would be billed again in 30 days. I then found out they sent my info to "fit-fac.com" who charged my account without my authorization for $29.95 for no product! On Dec 3, my account was again tagged for $39.95. Calls go to a hold pattern for "60" minutes! On Dec. 15, I contacted Fit-Fac who said they would refund my 29.95. That money has not been refunded. I am seeking the return of ALL of my $, through fraud charges from my bank and the postal inspection service.

Je

Comments

• Jt
      9th of Oct, 2008
    Central Coast Nutracuticals - cancelled order and still billed no product either.
    Central Coast Nutra
    unknown
    unknown
    Arizona
    Phone: 18886928352
    support@centralcoastnutra.net

I cancelled the green tea in Sept. and was billed again this month. Why???? I do not want to be taken this way, also since I did not even recieve the producyt either. I am in the process of turnig this over to the Attorney General to see if I can get some satisfaction.

• Jt
      9th of Oct, 2008

I do not know if my problem was resolved, so I can't answer this any other way.

• Pe
      13th of Oct, 2008

I did not ask to have the product sent to me automatically. This is a real rip off. I will return all of these things and I do not want another shipment. I have put these charges in "dispute" with my credit card company. I will alert my credit care company to refuse this payment. DO NOT SEND ME ANY OTHER PRODUCTS. I WILL REPORT YOU TO THE ATTORNEY GENERAL AND TO THE BETTER BUSINESS BUREAU. PAY ATTENTION TO THIS>

14th of Oct, 2008

stealing money out of my bank account. trying to find out how to sue.

• Br
      11th of Feb, 2009

I ordered their free trial of AcaiPure. When I put the order in it asked me if I wanted HOODIBURST and Hoodiawater which I did not check. I received the sample and they included the 'extra' products even though I did not order them. I canceled my membership but kept the stuff figuring I would be charged the 44.85 for only what I ordered. They have charged me 39.85 for the 'extra' stuff that I never ordered. They shipped me something I specifically did not order and are now charging me for it. DO NOT ORDER FROM THEM!!