Central Coast Nutracueticals / Products I ordered

I ordered 6 different "trial" products without researching the Company. I received them promptly, but, before I had time to try them, I received new shipments of each one. They charged them to my credit card, at full price. Not only that, they charged me full price for the trial products. In very small print on the bottom of papers enclosed with the product, it says "if you are not satisfied with the product for any reason, simply return all unopened units for full refund". If you don't open it, how can you try it?????. Under that it says refunds given only on unopened pkgs, subject to a 15% restocking fee. Returned pkgs. requires a delivery confirmation from the shipping provider and an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) number. It then states (No refunds made on pkgs.marked "Return to Sender"), which is how I returned my unwanted shipments. You will never see the products again and they still won't credit your account. I'm sure they restock it and resell it. They won't return your calls or e-mails. I CANCELLED MY CREDIT CARD TO STOP THEM FROM CHARGING MORE PRODUCT. I am aggressively pursuing this. I am filling out a fraud claims with my credit card company, & I am going to contact the Attorney General in their state and see what I can do there (It looks like there are a couple of options) & I will file complaints with the Better Business Bureau. I don't know what will come of it, but I won't just lie down and take it, without trying. Wanda B

Comments

• Ki
      10th of May, 2009

I experienced the same thing you did and feel the very same way...I am also looking for some type of recourse. I am not going to take it laying down. They have probably sold the same product ten times.

• Be
      21st of Sep, 2009
    Central Coast Nutracueticals - unauthorized charges
    same
    Nevada

These people charge you as much as they can get away with even if you cancel your order in the time they allow. I never got the rest of the shipments at all, after I sent back the first sample, but they CLAIM I signed up for website support. Didn't. They charged for the products even though I did cancel in time...and when I finally caught it, they refused to refund all the money. They are scammmers.