central coast Nutraceuticals,Inc / Sent unordered goods and unauthorized charges

1 12399 Belcher Road S Ste 140Largo, FL, United States Review updated:
Phone: 1-888-6928352

I ordered a bottle of green tea capsules. it was $1.00 free trial + $4.95 shipping/handling, but they send me two packages with 3 times chargers to my account, first was $ 5.95, second on 08/12/2008 =$ 38.95 then third on 08/27/2008= $44.90. I never order all of this extras and also this company charged my credit card with unauthorized charges on item i did not order. I've been trying to spoke with representative but never success. So please return my money back to my account $38.95 + $44.90 =$ 83.85
Note: the second package I returning via post on 09/22/2008, tracking #[protected]

CC: -Merrick Bank
-Archieve

Teddy Muaja

Comments

Ma
  22nd of Sep, 2008
Central coast Nutraceuticals,Inc

Only ordered 1 free trail Acai Pure, 2 hoodia items now just received after order placed 2wks ago and charges beyond the $4.95 on my card for $44.85. and do they ever pickup the phone line to return and my email sent to check on late delivery came back yesterday un reachable. How can I get my money returned?

Ca
  23rd of Sep, 2008
central coast Nutraceuticals,Inc - Sent and charged for Items not ordered
Cental Coast Nutrceuticals, Inc.
Phone: 1 -888-692-8352
support@centralcoastnutra.net

I ordered a free bottle of Acia Pure. When the package arrived ther were also two other items which I had not ordered . For these two items I have been charged 41.85 including 1.95 for shipping. For sending these back I am to be charged a 15 % restocking fee. In order to return them, I need to obtain a Delivery Merchandise Authorization number from Customer Care, whom I have been unable to reach by phone ( 1-888-692-8352) or through e-Mail at support@cantralcoastnutra.net.

Ch
  27th of Sep, 2008
central coast Nutraceuticals,Inc - didn't order charged me $44.85
Central Coast Nutraceuticals,Inc.
12399 Belcher RD south uite 140
Phone: 1(888 692-8352
support@centralcoastnutra.net

sent for a free trial of Acai Pure. They billed me for Hoodiburst gum $9.95, hoodiawater 1 unit $29.95. Total $44.85 I never sent for the other stuff, just the FREE BOTTLE OF ACAI PURE.
How can I go about getting my money back. They will not refund if you mark on the package "Return to sender"
Please help Thank You

Jo
  30th of Sep, 2008

Ordered a free trial package and they sent a different product that was not ordered and made an unauthorized charge on to my account also. No one answeres their phones. I have spent days on the phone to try to get return number required by them to return the unopened product.

Do
  7th of Oct, 2008

I too, ordered the free sample of acaipure on 9/24/2008 and

haven't received it yet, 10/7/2008. I am so furious. They also

debited 44.85 from my account and was only supposed to be

4.95.When I finally did reach someone they told me also that I

had ordered some extra items, which I didn't. They told me that

when I received the order, open it, then return it and get a

delivery confirmation, I think that is what they called it. I still

haven't been able to reach anyone. I will also put a stop to

further debits from my account. I wish I could get my hands on

those people.

9th of Oct, 2008

THIS IS THE THIRD OR FORTH TIME IVE GOTTEN MERCHANDISE FROM YOU PEOPLE THAT I NEVER ORDERED AND IM SICK AND TIRED OF IT...MY ORDER NUMBER THIS TIME IS 1169222 AND I WANT IT CANCELLED IMMEDIATELY. IVE BEEN ON THE PHONE NUMBER WHICH YOU SUPPLIED FOR ABOUT TWO HOURS WAITING FOR SOMEONE TO ANSWER, AS YOU KNOW IM SURE THERE ISNT ANYONE THERE...I WILL NOT SEND THIS BACK WITHOUT A RETURN LABEL AND ACCORDING TO THE LAW A PURCHASE RECEIVED WITHOUT PERMISSION IS OKAY FOR ME TO KEEP WITHOUT PAYING FOR IT...IF YOU DOUBT ME CHECK WITH YOUR LOCAL POST OFFICE OF THE FRAUD DEPT OF THE FBI...I DONT KNOW HOW YOU PEOPLE HAVE THE NERVE TO KEEP SENDING WHEN WE AS CONSUMERS DO NOT WANT, NEED, OR CANT AFFORD THIS JUNK ! IM AN FBI AGENT IN CHARGE OF THE FRAUD DEPT. IN CHICAGO AND WE HAVE GOTTEN SO MANY COMPLAINTS WE HARDLY HAVE TIME FOR ANYTHING IMPORTANT...YOU WILL BE HEARING FROM OUR LAWYERS AND A LAW SUIT MAY FOLLOW...PHONE ME AT 708-338-3338 TODAY TO DISCUSS THIS PROBLEM...

Ri
  13th of Oct, 2008
Central Coast Nutraceuticals
Lompoc
California
Phone: 1-888-692-8352
centralcoastalsnutra.net

I ordered a free sample of AcaiPure for S/H but recieved AcaiPure, Hoodiawater and Hoodiburst gum and was billed $44.85.
I tried calling customer service and was in a loop of "call back later" messages. I called American Express and they couldn't get through either

Ha
  13th of Oct, 2008

SENT AND CHARGED FOR PRODUCT I DID NOT ORDER.

15th of Oct, 2008

sent for free sample; was sent an acaipure water and a bottle of Acai Pure pills. I did not order these items; just the free gum. Was charged $44.90 on my credit card. Today, 10/15/09 I received a bottle of Acai Pure in the mail and was billed $44.90 for something I did not even order!!! How do I get my money back and stop this deceptive practice on the part of Central Coast Nutraceuticals, Inc.?

Ev
  15th of Oct, 2008

How can I get a RMA number if I can't reach anyone???????

Th
central coast nutraceuticals inc
12399 belcher rd south #140
Phone: 1-888-592-8352

Ordered the advertised free product, endorsed by Oprah(!) was billed for 2 additional products not listed. Impossible to reach by phone and the email address is not accepted. Is it a scam ?

Pa
  17th of Oct, 2008
central coast Nutraceuticals,Inc - I cancelled all future orders and they sent it anyway. charged my card already
Central Coast Nutraceuticals, Inc
12399 Belcher Road South Suite 140
Phone: 1888-692-8352
centralcoastnutra.net

I filled out a survey for a free trial. They sent it to me, I saw the price, I cancelled. Now they have sent me another order. I have called trying to get a required RMA# to return and they have a recording saying because of high volumn calls they can't get to me. They have debited my account and I have cancelled. Frauds these guys are definitely.

La

centrel coast nutriceuticals,inc
12399 belcher road south
Phone: 18886928352
support@centralcoastnutra.net

unauthorized charge to my credit card of $44.90 I notified the company on the first shipment to cancel any further orders, I was assured that it would be done, my accont went in the minor because of this transaction I am going to send this pkg back and expect to see my full refund of $44.90 back to my account. If not received then I will take further actions. mrs j grantley 10/20/08

Sh
  21st of Oct, 2008

I have returned everything and wrote letters to cancel everything. It was wrong for you to just start charging my cc without even telling me how much the product truely cost. I ordered 3 things and I have been credit for 2. But you continued to send me things after I canceled and charged to my cc after I told you were not aloud to charge again!! I sent my packages by delivery confirmation and I have the conformation #. SO I KNOW YOU GOT THE MERCHANDISE BACK!! I have called the number on this web site to talk to a real human about this, but it always it is to busy call back. I think you give you customers the run around. I have added up all the charges on my cc that I have not been credited for
and the add to $101.75. That is alot of money you have stole from me. And I want it back, now!!
Here is a list of the credits that you owe me-
8/18 edperformance life $29.95
8/29 hnperormance health $5.95
9/18 edperformance life $29.95
9/18 mvperformance health $29.95
9/29 hnperformance health $5.95
I don't even know what the charges are for $5.95!
I even have 2 conformation e-mails from you that say my account was closed, but you still sent me the
stuff anyways and charged my cc!! I would really
appreciate it if a human would call me!!!

22nd of Oct, 2008

I too ordered the first bottle free all I had to pay for was 4.95 shipping now I received a second bottle and was charged 44.90 against my debit card. I did not autorize themto send me a second bottle nor did I give them permission to charge agains my debit card, this is illegal it is stealing. I've tried to reach them and its always a recording and I have tried to email them at the address that was given in with my shipment and the lines are ALWAYS tied up, and the email goes not go through.
I want themto refund me my 44.90 IMMEDIATELY

Vi
  23rd of Oct, 2008
arpin
Wisconsin
Phone: 715-305-8855

i ordered a trial offer and received 2 other products of which i gave no consent but still im being chharged 4 these items i want my money back and apparantly i am not alone there hs 2 b some course of action 2 take 2 get my money back

Re
  26th of Oct, 2008
pomclear
unk
support@centralcoastnutra.net

This company sent items that were not ordered charged for the extra items . The phone number and e mail address can not be accessed I cannot return the items without a slip from the company a real rip off.

Je
  28th of Oct, 2008
central coast Nutraceuticals,Inc - fraudlent charges for acai pure
central coast nutraceuticals,inc
12399 belcher rd s ste 140
largo,fl
Phone: 1-888-692-8352
support@centralcoastnutra.net

I ordered a trial offer of acai pure from the above company for shipping cost only of $4.95.Instead I was charged $44.85 for two products I did not order on 9-26-08 and this amount came out of my debit acct. On 10-27-08 a charge of $39.95 was made on my debit card.I went to the bank and I was told the charge was for acai pure and the phone number is the same number as above.Well I canceled my debit card.At least I want have that unexpected charge again.I hope all of us that has filed a complaint will get some results.

Sh
  29th of Oct, 2008
central coast nutracenuticals,inc
12399 belcher road south suite 140
Phone: 888-692-8352
support@centralcoastnutra.net

i orrdered a free trail, they sent me gum, hoodiawater, which i didnt order and took out of my account $44.85. cant get anyone to answer.sent the items back, waiting to see if i get a response.