CENTRAL COAST NUTRACEUTICALS,INC./ACAI PURE / CHARGED FOR ITEMS NOT ORDERED

ATTN: CCN RETURNS, 12399 BELCHER ROAD SOUTH, SUITE 140Largo 33773, FL, United States Review updated:
4.6
Phone: 888-692-8352
I PLACED AN ORDER FOR ONE FREE TRIAL OF ACAI PURE, THAT WAS SUPPOSE TO COST ONLY SHIPPING AND HANDLING. WHEN IT ARRIVED IT INCLUDED:
1 ACAI PURE TRIAL $00.00
1 HOODIBURST GUM 9.95
1 HOODIAWATER I UNIT 29.95
SHIPPING 4.95
ORDER TOTAL...$ 44.85

I IMMEDIATELY CALLED FOR MY "RETURN MERCHANDISE AUTHORIZATION" NUMBER, WENT TO THE POST OFFICE AND SENT THE MERCHANDISE WITH A US POSTAL SERVICE "DELIVERY CONFIRMATION RECEIPT" ON 9/11/08. RECEIVED CONFIRMATION THAT THIS SHIPMENT WAS DELIVERED ON 9/15/08 AT 9:20 A.M. I STILL HAVE NOT RECEIVED REIMBURSEMENT TO MY CREDIT CARD AND TO ADD TO THIS I RECEIVED INFORMATION THAT IS ANOTHER CHARGE TO MY CREDIT CARD FOR $39.95 FROM ACAI PURE FOR UNAUTHORIZED, NOT ORDERED AND NOT RECEIVED MERCHANDISE. THIS HAS GOT TO STOP AND HOW CAN I GET MY MONEY BACK?

VIVIAN MAY

Comments

Ja
  26th of Sep, 2008
I have same problem -- I have contacted my bank to dispute charge! I suggest everyone does the same-- this is fraud-- Contact your Attorney General as well!
La
  28th of Sep, 2008
When I called and questioned the charges on my credit card bill I was told I did not uncheck the boxes that were checked already, to order more product. I told the person that I felt that was fraudulent and she told me to send it back and I would be credited with $44.85. I have received no action from this scam. This is NOT a Free Trial. This is a crime
La
  28th of Sep, 2008
Customer service woman was flip and very rude.
So
  2nd of Oct, 2008
I have had the same problem. Something needs to be done to stop this.
Ca
  2nd of Oct, 2008
I admit when I sent away for their FREE sample,
I did not read "Terms and Conditions" and was
sent a full product this month which no doubt will be charged against my credit card. As is indicated in their advertising, you can cancel by emailing
or calling a particular number. But you will never
get through on the phone. I'm sure it has been set up
not to receive calls. I am today returning the
PureAcaiBerry product to the fulfilment house which
they show in their advertising and hope the amount
to be credited is taken care of on my credit card. I
am also filling out the form in their advertising and
sending it to the email in their ad which states if you wish to cancel you may do so by email.
Cj
  3rd of Oct, 2008
The exact same thing has happened to me. I have tried e-mailing three times with NO response!
I too was shipped and charged for the Hoodiburst gum @ $9.95 or Hoodiwater 1 unit @ 29.95. I have also contacted my credit card company and disputed the charge. I will contact the Attorney General as well.
These people have to be stopped!
De
  7th of Oct, 2008
All I can is ditto to all the other people. I going to my bank to get it handled and I am writing to Oprah. She will take her name off
a product that rips people off. At least I would think that she would. In this time, or any time it is wrong for someone to do this.

Debbie
Sa
  8th of Oct, 2008
Ditto on the whole process. I am now trying to cancel all other orders that may be coming and not having any luck.

Stay away, run as fast as you can.
Ch
  10th of Oct, 2008
ditto. We should call Oprah direct and demand she inform us why she is promoting a scam operation and demand our money back from her since the company seems to be 'missing in action'.

Chris S.
Ge
  13th of Oct, 2008
dito to the other complaints !! What kind of company has no coustomer service !!
Ro
  13th of Oct, 2008
unothorized charges to my debit account
Do
  16th of Oct, 2008
I ordered just the trial offer also and got the whole thing and like everyone else . I have tryed to get intouch with the company and no one answers . I am not sure just where to go with this next but, I am sure there is a way to make them be held accountable for what they or doing. I will contact my charge card and then go from there but, I do not think that any of us should give up until we or given back the money that they have stolen from us. I do not think that there is any other word to use for what they are doing.

If we were to do this we would have to make it right. I am sure that the amounts they have stolen from people by now is a very large amount and this should be a feleny .

I hope each of you will continue to fight to get your refund and not just let this go. No one has the right to take advantage of others in this way.
Ju

1 HOODIBURST GUM 9.95
1 HOODIAWATER I UNIT 29.95
SHIPPING 4.95
ORDER TOTAL...$ 44.85

I want you to fix this and don't take it out of my account
Ka
  17th of Oct, 2008
The same thing has just happened to me...although, I didn't get any Hoodawhatever gum, although, no doubt my cc will be charged. I cannot believe I just got scammed. I only gave into this sample/free trial because it was endorsed by Oprah. Next call: Oprah!
Ci
  18th of Oct, 2008
same thing has happened to me. i am going to call my credit card about this .. BAD|people
Ct
  20th of Oct, 2008
I too ordered Acai Pure Trial and was only supposed to pay shipping of $4.95. I did not order Hoodiburst gum @ $9.95 or Hoodiwater 1 unit @ 29.95. I should not have to pay the return shipping or any stocking fee since it was sent without my knowledge. I have repeatedly called customer care (1-888-8152) for an RMA number only to be cut off after about 15 to 20 minutes waiting on the phone. I will continue to try to contact your customer care. Therefore I do not have a RMA number from Custoer Care. I am going to try returning the items for a credit to my account, if I don't get a credit I press charges. I have contacted my bank to dispute these fraudlent charges. I will contact my Attorney General as well.
Fa
  23rd of Oct, 2008
I ordered a acaipure and was to pay $4.95 shipping charge. I was charged $44.95 plus $39.95 which I did not receive anything . Then I received another acaipure which I have been charged $44.90. I cannot get anyone to answer the phone. Do not send any more because I will not pay for it.

Thanks,
Fannie Henry
129 Kennon Dr.
Danville, Va. 24540
Pa
  24th of Oct, 2008
All of the above is true, I'll never do this again. I have changed my card this will be taken care of I assure you.
Ma
  24th of Oct, 2008
I too have been tricked and I'm out $44.85. Two days ago I was mailed another package and charged $44.85. I am so very very angry. These people have to be stopped!! This is a crime!

29381 Thornhill Dr.
sun city, CA 92586
Lu
  27th of Oct, 2008
I HAVE TO CANCEL MY BANK ACCOUNT BECAUSE OF THIS, I CAN'T TAKE THIS ANYMORE, I'M VERY ANGRY I DIDN'T ORDER ANYTHING AND THEY KEEP SENDING ME PACKAGES AND CHARGING ME, PLEASE STOP DOING THIS, WE WORK HARD FOR THIS MONEY, . THIS IS A CRIME.