central coast nutraceuticals,inc/Acai Pure / unauthorized credit card charges/fraud

1 United States
Phone: 1-888-692-8352

I ordered this as Oprah show touted this as a diet aid. I was supposed to pay S & H and they took my cc # and said my order was complete ( Nov 12, 2008)without showing me the total. Then when it came there were two other things with it I did not order and an invoice showing the HOODIA water and gum were 29.95 and 9.95 and the total was 39.95 plus shipping, totaling 44.85 charged to my credit card. I emailed www.getorderhelp.com and told them I wanted my money back and would not keep any of the products. "Ashley Sandoval", the customer rep offered me a $15.00 credit to keep it. I said "NO THANKS". " I will use the RMA # to send everything back and I want my money back." I sent everything back and did not hear anything else. I sent an e-mail Jan. 10th stating that I had still not received my refund. Today, ( Jan 12, 2009) I received another bottle of Acai Pure from the Fullfillment Center, 12399 Belcher Road S 140, Largo Fl, 33773 and charging my cc $44.90. At the bottom of this packing list is a statement saying I received this shipment because I am "enrolled in a product Lifestyle Program and that I will recieve a fresh order every month until I cancel my membership at [protected]" or by visiting www.getorderhelp.com. I called the number and get only busy signals. I sent emails to the above and they say expect a reply in 48 hrs. The original website did not say anything about enrolling me in any program. This is a fraud and a scam because if you try to stop, they ignore you.