Central Coast Nutraceuticals, Inc. / AcaiPure Scam

1 TX, United States Review updated:

BUYER BEWARE - DON'T ORDER ANYTHING FOR THE LOW SHIPPING RATE WITHOUT READING EVERYTHING ON THE WEBSITE. YOU ARE SIGNING UP FOR AUTO SHIP AND RESTOCKING IF YOU RETURN!!!

I felt I had made a bad judgement when I placed my order. So I tried to call someone and cancel. Of course, I could not get an answer. I have not received my order but I have been charged 14.90. The charge was supposed to be 4.95. I wondered how that could be so I checked the web page. I deselected the indicator for the 29.95 Hoodia but not for the 9.95 gum. How devious of the company to make selections for people trying to order specific products. I don't appreciate being deceived. I then read the FAQ page where I will be charged a 15% restocking fee when I return these items. Companies like this make comsumers leary about ordering items off of the internet. This company is not about promoting their great products, its about taking advantage of comsumers. This is going to be a time consuming and tricky thing to get out of. I don't doubt that I will have to cancel my credit card to stop the insanity. So - don't do it!

An

Comments

• Am
      17th of Nov, 2008

I am experiencing this same problem. I haven't been able to speak to a customer service representative, and nobody responds to the emails. It's impossible to get an RMA number! How do you go about returning it and making sure you stop getting charged for this product?

• Aa
      17th of Nov, 2008

I was supposed to pay $4.95 for s/h and instead I was charged $44.85 right from the start AND never received my free 14 day trial. I called my credit card and am filing a complaint and they are going to contact the bank that is connected with AciaPure to dispute the charge. And i cancelled my credit card so they cannot charge me again.

• Su
      24th of Nov, 2008

The same thing happend to me I ordered the $4.95 order and got billed for $44.85. I have taken the pills for 30 days and not lost one pound and do not have any more energy. What recourse do we have?

• Su
      24th of Nov, 2008

woww i wish i had seen these coments befor i orderd my bank has placed stop payments on them only to find out they just use a new bank number so every week now i have a new charge they change the amount to confuse you so watch out .i will be closeing my bank to stop this but what a hassle .