Central Coast Nutraceuticals, Inc. / AcaiPure Scam
BUYER BEWARE - DON'T ORDER ANYTHING FOR THE LOW SHIPPING RATE WITHOUT READING EVERYTHING ON THE WEBSITE. YOU ARE SIGNING UP FOR AUTO SHIP AND RESTOCKING IF YOU RETURN!!!
I felt I had made a bad judgement when I placed my order. So I tried to call someone and cancel. Of course, I could not get an answer. I have not received my order but I have been charged 14.90. The charge was supposed to be 4.95. I wondered how that could be so I checked the web page. I deselected the indicator for the 29.95 Hoodia but not for the 9.95 gum. How devious of the company to make selections for people trying to order specific products. I don't appreciate being deceived. I then read the FAQ page where I will be charged a 15% restocking fee when I return these items. Companies like this make comsumers leary about ordering items off of the internet. This company is not about promoting their great products, its about taking advantage of comsumers. This is going to be a time consuming and tricky thing to get out of. I don't doubt that I will have to cancel my credit card to stop the insanity. So - don't do it!
More Central Coast Nutraceuticals, Inc. Complaints & Reviews
- Central Coast Nutraceuticals, Inc. - Acai Pure Scam 
- Central Coast Nutraceuticals, Inc. - rip off rip off
- Central Coast Nutraceuticals - Scam charges 
- Central Coast Nutraceuticals, Inc. - fraudulent scams 
- Central Coast Nutraceuticals - Unauthorized charges 
- Central Coast Nutraceuticals, Inc. - Cancel 
- Central Coast Nutraceuticals, Inc. - trial period of colopure&Celebrity Smile trial