Central Coast Nutraceuticals Inc / Did not order product!

1 12399 Belcher Road SouthLargo, FL, United States Review updated:
Phone: 8886928352

I sent in for a "free sample" to be mailed to me of their Green Tea product and did not order further product, yet I received a bottle of Green Tea in the mail and a bill for $44.90. To return it, I will be charged a 15% restocking fee and shipping charges. I am no longer ordering anything over the internet, there are too many scams and I always get scammed when returning product.

Comments

• Ro
      8th of Apr, 2008

I too wanted to check out the $1.00 green tea offer. Thought it would be a great product to try at just$1.00 plus shipping at $2.95... little did I know when I received the shipment ... extras would be included at additional costs. What a total scam!!!
    And the crazy part, is not being able to contact anyone to return the items.
    I can't believe that Oprah would ever endorse anything like this!

Rose/ Wisconsin

• Da
      12th of Apr, 2008

I TOO tried the one dollar plus mailing charge for the Green Tea Extreme Scam...Not knowing that IF you did not cancel the order? (what order) a trial is NOT an order. So, a month later I got sent a whole bottle more of these pills, and NO place on any paper was a place or email to return these pills to for a refund... less 15% of the cost of 44.90. So, I got charged on my credit card for this SCAM. The tea pill was a diet pill, AND, I weigh 90 lbs... as IF I needed this pill... IF it said is was for dieting, , , , , , the writing must have been VERY tiny, as I did not see THAT and would not have ordered it to begin with. You have to get an OK to quit their offers, but they leave NO address or email to write to to get this.

NOW, this scam company writes to tell me my FIT FACTORY free trial order is about up, and I will be billed for this item also. I did not receive anything else from this company... I don't even know what a Fit Factory is. Please, SOMEONE do something about this Company, who is scamming and harrassing many of us people. I am 75 years old, and don't need this harrassment. Thank You, Darleen Henning lakecity33@embarqmail.com

• Ke
      13th of Apr, 2008

I just received the same notice from the Fit Factory for the same product. I did not order it. I have received nothing. What is my next option?

• In
      14th of Apr, 2008

Would any of you that have been scammed by the company and product be willing to go forth with a class action lawsuit? I am not a lawyer, not sure if one has already been started against them, but was sent an additional bottle of pills that I did not request(one time trial offer was all I asked for), and am sick and tired of being nickel and dimed by these people!!

If interested, post here and I'll see what I can get started. I need the cooperation of others in order for the ball to get rolling. Thanks!!!

Maybe this will open their eyes that we will not stand for scams or the opportunity to appeal our case.

• Cl
      26th of Apr, 2008

Unfortunately, in the "terms and conditions" we had to click on when you sign up for the "Trial Offer", we "agreed" to all of this stuff:

Terms and Disclosures. You have ordered the Green Tea Extreme risk-free trial for one dollar plus four dollars and ninety-five cents shipping and handling. After the twenty day trial you will be charged thirty-eight dollars and ninety-five cents. You may cancel by returning the unused portion anytime within the twenty day trial period, and you will not be charged. You may cancel any time by calling toll-free 1-888-692-8352 M-F 6am-5pm MST. You also agree to the twenty-one day bonus trial to FitFactory for thirty-nine dollars and ninety-five cents a month thereafter, should you choose not to cancel. Cancel any time by calling 1-866-407-1022 M-F, 9am-9pm, EST.

So while it's horribly unethical, a lawsuit won't work.

• Da
      19th of May, 2008

I have paid $89.90 since the first bill of $5.95 in February, 2008. I have been attempting to contact this company to discontinue the service. I am feeling that this transaction was a scam. I will continue to attempt to get in touch with these folks.

20th of May, 2008

This company is something else. Buyer beware! I'm sure they are getting lots of complaints.

• Pe
      22nd of May, 2008

Hi, I will Accuse personal Mr.Graham D. Gibson, President of
    CC Nutraceuticals, Inc. not only for $38.95.I'm waiting for
    respondance from Him, or we will meet in the Court.Peter Chromcevich.

• Ji
      28th of May, 2008

I'm being charged 39.00 each month and I dont know who to contact to stop this

• Na
      23rd of Aug, 2008

I also ordered Green Tea Extreme from CC Nutraceuticals and was charged for the Green Tea which I agreed to but not the FitFactory for $39.95. I also did not received any merchandise or service for the FitFactory - it is a total scam. I have now cancelled the Fit Factory but so far no refund on my credit card. Where do we go from here? I will call again although the first number is not answering and the message is it is no longer valid. What can we do?

• Cr
      27th of Sep, 2008
    central coastnutraceuticals,inc. - I didn't order this product .

I only ordered a sample, of green tea extreme .! then I cancelled or thought I had cancelled any further shipments .! as I do not want or can I afford this product, as I'm not working . This charge needs to be returned or credited to my credit card as it puts me over my limit and now I'm being charged an over the limit FEE I am returning this product . today thank you for not sending me anymore future shipments ...signed Craig Johnson ..!

• Ka
      10th of Oct, 2008
    Nutraceutical - fraid
    none
    3552 genessee st
    kansas city mo 64111
    Missouri
    Phone: 816-5310718

I ordered what was supposed to be a free sample, where you paid for S/H only. The next thing I know I receive products I did not even order and I have 44 dollars taken out of my checking account. They include a bogus phone number which no one ever answers no matter what time you call.

• Sb
      10th of Oct, 2008

Folks, we've all been scammed. The key is to file a complaint with the Better Business Bureau and the FTC. When you log on to the BBB (http://www.bbbsoutheastflorida.org) and search on the company name, you will find there are several listings for them already. But the key is to get the FTC to investigate this fraud. Just go to www.ftc.gov and click on the complaint button, and fill in the forms. This will finally get some action against CCN!

• Pa
      25th of Oct, 2008
    Central Coast Nutraceutical, Inc - Fraud- Fraud - Fraud
    Central Coast Nutraceuticals, Inc.
    Largo
    Phone: 888/692-8352
    support@centralcoastnutra.net

I ordered an one time sample product "Pomclear" diet pill for a single charge of $4.95 on my Visa charge card. Now the company is fraudulently billing my Visa account $44.90 for a product I do not want. There website has no information on how to return the unwanted product, nor how to return the product, and refund my charge account. There ads for a sample product "Pomclear" does not state that you are committed to purchasing the product monthly, nor does it state that you charge card will be charged on a monthly basis. I do not want or like the product. Please help me to end the fraudalent charges on my Visa account!! This company is a scam!!! Thank you, Unhappy consumer

• Ka
      5th of Nov, 2008
    Central Coast Nutraceuticals Inc - Over Charged
    Acaipure
    Alliance

Ordered free trial and to pay postage only
    was sent two other items that I did not order
    and was charged 44.85 instead of just postage
    of 4.85 What a rip off and to return it
    they charge a 15% re stock fee
    and the kicker is that Oprah endorsed
    this ad. Of course 44.85 is a penny to her!!!
    Do not deal with this company

10th of Nov, 2008

I hate to admit that I fell for a health product supposed indorsed by Oprah Winfrey. Please do me this great favor. Go to the www.TheSqueakyWheel.com

View my compliant by company name or compaint title:

Company Name: Central Coast Nutraceuticals, Inc.
    Complant Title: Trial Offer Scam - Central Coast Nutraceuticals

PLEASE pass it on to as many people as you can and get them to read it. You will be doing me and all consumers a great service. The TRIAL OFFER SCAMS MUST STOP!!!

Angele

• Ki
      15th of Nov, 2008
    Central Coast Nutraceutical, Inc - Fraud- Fraud - Fraud
    Largo
    Florida
    Phone: 1-888692-8352

I sent for a free trial of Acai Pure and then was charged for gum & hoodiawater for a total 44.85 instead of the stated amount of $4.95

• Ss
      17th of Nov, 2008

I was scammed by these people when ordering 3 "trial" products for "shipping" costs only of $4.99 each. When the charges hit my bank account there were 3 alright -- 1 for 45.85 and 2 for 44.85 each. Thanks to S.Bernard for the insight as to how to report these monsters. I'd join a class action suit against these people as the individual 217 days ago asked. The economy is in bad enough shape with people having to make sure every dime counts. We simply do not need these unscrupulous individuals and companies making things worse for those of us who are trying to make things better for ourselves.

• Ss
      17th of Nov, 2008

By the way. When you call the phone number you'll be told that they are experiencing extremely long wait times due to the propularity of their products. For four solid days, I've left my phone on speaker for the required amount of "hold" time (anywhere from 36min 8 sec to 48min 10 sec) and still nobody answers the call. If I was this much of a dirtbag I wouldn't answer the phone either.

• Ta
      17th of Nov, 2008

I got ripped off big time from these crooks. They charged me 2 times on the same day I am out about $90.00. I called the fake number and it was busy and would go dead. I got a different number from my bank statement I was on hold for 2 hours-no joke, music was playing over and over. I ordered a sample and it did not even work, it made me sick. I sent it back. I will be going to my bank to dispute the charges. I wish there was something that could be done like jail time for these crooks.