Central Coast Nutraceuticals, Inc. / Acai Pure Scam
After I ordered Acai Pure, I found out from people online that they were having problems with being over charged and even after they cancelled their account.
I received my free trial of Acai Pure on Saturday, November 9, and decided that I will mail it back because of what I read from others. Now I am worried that they will overcharge me. I am going to mail it back tomorrow, November 12. The Sales Receipt that I received from them says that all returns are subject to a 15% restocking fee. Also that returned merchandise requires a delivery confirmation from the shipping provider and an RMA number from Customer Care. How are we suppose to get that number? I have emailed them twice and have heard no reply from them. Also I tried calling and I keep getting a busy signal. I do believe this is a scam.
Of course, now Acai Pure, has my credit card number, but I did notify the credit card company via email what I thought about this scam and I heard back from them right away. I decided to email Central Coast Nutraceuticals once more and I CC it to the credit card company. I have ordered lots of things online and never had a problem like this before.
I hope that I don't keep getting charged.
More Central Coast Nutraceuticals, Inc. Complaints & Reviews
- Central Coast Nutraceuticals, Inc. - rip off rip off
- Central Coast Nutraceuticals - Scam charges 
- Central Coast Nutraceuticals, Inc. - returned order 
- Central Coast Nutraceuticals, Inc. - AcaiPure Scam 
- Central Coast Nutraceuticals, Inc. - fraudulent scams 
- Central Coast Nutraceuticals, Inc. - Cancel 
- Central Coast Nutraceuticals - Unauthorized charges 
- Central Coast Nutraceuticals, Inc. - trial period of colopure&Celebrity Smile trial