Central Coast Nutraceuticals, Inc/Acaipure / 32 minute wait by phone, RMA website unavailable.

would like to return product, but need Return Merchandise Authorization.
32+ minute wait on phone [protected]), & www.getorderhelp.com will not SUBMIT. support@centralcoastnutra.net will not accept what is suppose to be my order number. . .
i want out of this mess.

Rh

Comments

Ja
  13th of Dec, 2008
Central Coast Nutraceuticals, Inc/Acaipure - charges without permission
Central Coast Nutraceuticals, INc
Ohio

I was also scammed out of money on my credit card. Thought I was only ordering a trial of Acaipure for $4.95 and then was sent some Hoddia water and gum and charged $44.85 which I never saw until my credit card statement came which showed another charge for $39.95 and no product which was unauthorized. Then I just received a charge of $44.85 again and then a package that I returned as "Refused" per my credit card company advice. I have filed complaints for all charges with my credit card company and it is being investigated. This company is a SHAM!!! I tried calling their 888 number three different times and waited, one hour and 5 minutes, 81 minutes and 45 minutes and was never spoken to---always on hold. They are rip off artists and should be investigated by BBB and FTC. I returned my initial package as products were unopened as insured and wrote a letter telling them to stop sending stuff and to reimburse my changes as they are unauthorized. I am very frustrated as I have never experienced such a shoddy company before. Help!!!