Central Coast Nutraceuticals, Inc/Acai Pure Trial / Unauthorized Charges on my Credit Card

1 Tempe, AZ, United States Review updated:
Phone: 1-888-692-8352

Advertised as a free trial offer as seen on Oprah Winfrey for $4.99 and was sent the free trial plus some pills and Hoodia Water and Gum and charged $44.85 . Charged again this past month for $39 on my credit card which was un-authorized and have received nothing but did not order nothing. I finally got thru and cancelled everything and also told this company I was filing a dispute with my credit card compant.

Comments

Do
  17th of Nov, 2008

Please cancell this 4.95 charge as I did not agree to it.

Jo
Largo
Florida
Phone: 1-888-692-8352
support@centralcoastnutra.net

It was to be a free 30 day trial of the acai pure and $1.95 S&H, but i was also charged for som HOODIBURST GUM & HOODIWATER, which i never ordered, then they charged my card for another month of the Acai Pure which i don't want. Then when you call the customer service, the wait tme is 36 minutes. This is ridiculus, they can have their products back, but just refund my money. This is a rip off.

Ge
  24th of Nov, 2008

Dear Central Coast Nutrition

I Received one of your Free(hahah) Trial of AcaiPure and I told my family and friends because I believed it was a free trial for 4.95 come to find our you charged each of us 39, 95 after 20 days. When it say's on your web site that it could take up to 3 month to see any weight loss. I would like you to return mine 39.93 Genny S. Pochodzay, Barb Pochodzay, and Debbie Scott ASAP. I feel like such a fool telling other about your free sample when it just a scam to get your money before you even know if it works or not. I will be concoct the BBB
Genny S. Pochodzay

Ro
  24th of Nov, 2008

This really isn't a complaint but have been trying to get in touch with someone in this organization to cancel an account. We wish to close the account of Roberta Barker. She is now in a nursing home facility and no longer can use your product. The item is Green Tea Extreme 1 Unit (Lifestyle Program). Order number: 1255319. We'll pay the existing bill but wish to close out any future orders.

Ge
  1st of Dec, 2008

I received a call tonight from a young lady saying she wanted to let me know that she just received my e-mail(I sent 7 days ago) and wanted to let me know that my Acaipure was on it way and I would recive the last charge back (44.99) When I received my next bottle and sent it back. First of all I did not tell them to ship me any thing but the FREE sample(hahahahah) . When I told her I wanted all my money back she hung up on me. I called her back (Thank God for caller ID )and asked her not to hang up on me. She said that I would not received any of my money back because I was Disputing all charges, and she hung up on me again. She also said some of their Products were being pulled from the shelf.(She did not give me a chance to ask way).
SO HEAR IS MY QUESTION
1. If this is not a Scam then way do they not answer there phone for two days?(The number that came in the box.)
2.Why would someone from their company not give their name?
3. Why when you start asking question or request your money back do they hang up on you again?
4. Why is their no Direct way to get a hold of them?