Central Coast Nutraceuticals / Colotox / Returned Colotox during free trial period & still charged

Can you say SCAM! I returned the product within 14 days of receiving my "free" trial. 11 days later my account is drafted for $38.95. I called that same day and they said they would look in to it. I called 2 days later and was told I would be issued a refund. 5 days later still no refund. 8 days later I went to my bank and filed paperwork to dispute the charge. I called Colotox the next day to let them know I filed a dispute and Claudia the Service Rep. said "then I guess there is nothing we can do for you" and hung up! Better Business Bureau, here I come!

Comments

• Vi
      15th of Nov, 2008
    central coast nutraceuticals inc / colopure - This is a scam
    central coast nutraceuticals inc / colopure
    centralcoastnutra.net

I ordered this product, for a $38.95 charge. they sent the product. Than put me on auto pay, I had no idea they were doing that. I look up on my C.C. and find a charge for another 38.95 with out me ordering it. And to top it off I never received the second charge of product. I had canceled with them after my first order, but they charged me any way. I am in the process of disputing the charge with my Credit union, and I have to change my C.C. account because of this bad company.Dont do business with them.