CENTRAL COAST NUTRACEUTICAL,INC. / ACCOUNT DEBITED

4900 NOCONA DRPlano, TX, United States Review updated:
Phone: 469-467-7865
My credit card account was debited on 9/15 for $39.95 for something I did not order or received.I would like my account to be credited immediately.I have tried on less than 50 times over several days no one answers the phone.

Comments

Eg
  26th of Sep, 2008
Re
  26th of Oct, 2008
I have the same problem as you have had. Even this month after I finally got the first one straighten out and completely cancel any order and future orders they have charged my account again this month. I will have to call them back on Monday.. You need to notify the bank and have your bank card changed to dispute the charges.
An
  10th of Nov, 2008
I hate to admit that I fell for a health product supposed indorsed by Oprah Winfrey. Please do me this great favor. Go to the www.TheSqueakyWheel.com

View my compliant by company name or compaint title:

Company Name: Central Coast Nutraceuticals, Inc.
Complant Title: Trial Offer Scam - Central Coast Nutraceuticals

PLEASE pass it on to as many people as you can and get them to read it. You will be doing me and all consumers a great service. The TRIAL OFFER SCAMS MUST STOP!!!

Angele