Central Coast Nutraceutical, Inc. / ACCOUNT DEBITED

1 4900 NOCONA DR, Plano, TX, United States Review updated:
Phone: 469-467-7865

My credit card account was debited on 9/15 for $39.95 for something I did not order or received.I would like my account to be credited immediately.I have tried on less than 50 times over several days no one answers the phone.

Comments

• Eg
      26th of Sep, 2008

• Re
      26th of Oct, 2008

I have the same problem as you have had. Even this month after I finally got the first one straighten out and completely cancel any order and future orders they have charged my account again this month. I will have to call them back on Monday.. You need to notify the bank and have your bank card changed to dispute the charges.

10th of Nov, 2008

I hate to admit that I fell for a health product supposed indorsed by Oprah Winfrey. Please do me this great favor. Go to the www.TheSqueakyWheel.com

View my compliant by company name or compaint title:

Company Name: Central Coast Nutraceuticals, Inc.
    Complant Title: Trial Offer Scam - Central Coast Nutraceuticals

PLEASE pass it on to as many people as you can and get them to read it. You will be doing me and all consumers a great service. The TRIAL OFFER SCAMS MUST STOP!!!

Angele