CENTRAL COAST NUTRACEUTICAL INC / Acai Pure

1 Phoenix, AZ, United States Review updated:
Phone: 1-888-692-8352

I ALREADY SENT THIS LETTER TO THE ATTORNEY GENERAL OF ARIZONA. I AM HOPING YOU CAN ADD MORE HELP.

I signed up for a trial pack of Acai Pure, distributed by Central Coast Nutraceuticals, and was charged $4.95 on my visa card onOctober 4, 2008.
I was of the impression that they are giving this to me at this price and if I like it then they will start charging me after 1 month. This, I believe is what the trial pack is for. I read this also on their website. However, on October 31, 2008, in less than a month, the company charged me $39.95 for the same bottle. I immediately contacted the company to complain about this. The waiting time for all the calls is 4 hours. I gave up each call that I made because of the long unreasonable waiting time. Their phone number is [protected].
Then, on November 17, 2009 I received another bottle of Acai Pure and was charged this time $44.90. Again, I called the company and waited almost 4 hours to get an answer from the other end of the phone. I finally was able to talk to someone and I told them to issue me a refund because I’m going to return the two bottles. I told them I haven’t even used the first bottle and already they charged me and sent me another bottle and another amount of money. They told me I cannot be refunded for the first bottle and that they will refund me only the second bottle.
I returned by mail only the second bottle. I did this last December 2008. Until now, they haven’t refunded me the second bottle which I returned more than two months ago.
I called them, I emailed them. The latest email they sent me was saying that It has been 60 days already and I cannot be issued a refund anymore. This is so unfair because 60 days have passed since I returned the bottle and they are not even responding to my emails .
Please call the attention of the company. I searched on the internet and I am reading many complaints similar to mine. Hoping you will intervene. Thanks and more power to you.

Comments

Yu
  14th of Oct, 2008
CENTRAL COAST NUTRACEUTICAL INC - FRAUD ON MY ORDER
CENTRAL COAST NUTRACEUTICAL INC
LARGO

THIS COMPANY SENT ME ONE BOTTLE OF GREEN TEA FOR $5.00 SHIPPING AND A MONTH LATER SEND ME ANOTHER BOTTLE CHARGED TO MY DEBIT CARD FOR $45.00 i said to myself holy cow how did they get approval to do that i m calling them for 3 days without any luck so today went to post office and mail them back the product ( costed me $6.00 to ship it out and asked for a refund and to stop mailing me this product which makes me vomit ) this is a big scam stay away from this company where all you will get is a robot on the other hand,
STAY AWAY
YUSHAN
IN EGG HARBOR TWP
NEW JERSEY

Sm
  23rd of Mar, 2009

My story is essentially the same except they are now trying to flim-flam my credit card company by sending hard to read copies of the same and only legititmate documentation of product delivery. And it took me to catch this and call it to the attention of my credit card billing resolution representative.