Central Coast Nutraceutical / Scam / Overcharged

1 12399 Belcher Rd SouthUnited States Review updated:
Phone: none

Richie white,
Please stop all charges to my credit card from central coast nutraceuticals. I have returned
The original products in its entirety, unopened, with the rwa #122208. To date i have been
Charged:

11 / 19 / 08 acaipure [protected] @ $44. 85
11 / 19 / 08 colopure [protected] @ $45. 85
12 / 29 / 08 acaipure [protected] @ 38. 95
12 / 29 / 08 colopure [protected] @ 39. 95

I want all money returned immediately and i will be notifying the attorney general's

Office regarding your shady business practices. Sincerely, maureen adams

Comments

• Mi
      4th of Sep, 2008

The exact same thing happened to me. What a scam! I don't want to even try it now. It is such a rip off to tell a customer that they'll only pay $4.95 for shipping, when in fact their paying for so much more. My total was $44.85! I am not opening anything and will definitely be shipping it back on Saturday, 9/6/08.

• Su
      21st of Sep, 2008

hey i live on 500.00 a month and my bills take up most of my money i really would like my 44.95 back is any body found out we can do?

22nd of Sep, 2008

Send me products i did not order and charged my credit card with out my permission.

• Mo
      3rd of Nov, 2008

I also was sent products i did not want because they check the boxes for you for additional products. i unchecked it once but they rechecked it and i did not catch it. It is impossible to get them on the phone. Do not order from them. Also they are Centra coast Nutraceuticals not Central.

• Va
      10th of Nov, 2008
    Central Coast Nutraceutical - Account debited even though cancelled
    Iowa

My checking account was debited even though held on the phone with CCN customer care for 45 minutes before they got to my call, told the guy I wanted to not only cancel Hoodiastar auto ship but also did not want to keep trial offer and they billed me anyway!!!

• Sh
      24th of Nov, 2008
    Central Coast Nutraceutical - OVER CHARGED/ WOULDN'T CANCEL PRODUCT
    CENTRAL COAST NUTRACEUTICALS, INC
    34 HARMONY ROAD
    Sherwood
    Arkansas
    Phone: 501-350-7362

COMPANY CHARGED ME FOR A FREE TRIAL OF 44.95. THEN WOULDN'T STOP SENDING AND CHARGING ME. I TRIED TO CONTACT THE TOLL FREE NUMBER FOR 4 WEEKS AND THE SHORTEST HOLD TIME WAS 64 MINUTES. YOU'VE GOT TO BE KIDDING. I COULD NEVER GET ANYONE TO ANSWER MY EMAILS. THIS IS A RIP OFF...

• Ce
      16th of Apr, 2009
    Central Coast Nutraceutical - Product returned but No Refund
    Central Coast Nutraceuticals
    Florida
    Phone: 8886928352

I ordered AcaiPure from this company.I was charged $44.84 and it was supposed to be free. I was told they never received the returned order and cost me $44.85. I received another shipment and returned it (because I didn't order it) and was told I cound not receive a refund because I had waited too long to return it. The cost me $39.95. I was charged again on Jan. 9, $44.90, for an order that I didn't received. Thats a total of $129.70 for product that I received and did not order. The offered to give me a $15.00 refund as a courtesy.
    This is not a reputable company and everyone should avoid ordering from them.