Central Coast Nutraceutic / Fradulent Charges to my account

1 705 NORTHBROOK DR Tempe, AZ, United States Review updated:
Phone: 888-692-8352

When I ordered the COLOTOX trial product, I only order COLOTOX trial for $1.00 plus shipping.

When the trial arrived, there were two other products I did not order. CENTRAL COAST NUTRACEUTIC sent two other products (Hoodia gum and hoodiawater) along with the trial product and illegally charged my charge account an extra $44.85.

On top of that, CENTRAL COAST NUTRACEUTIC sent something called COLOPURE which is not the product I ordered.

In addition to this fraud, CENTRAL COAST NUTRACEUTIC states on the invoice that it will charge a 15% restocking fee for all returned products

I ordered the AcaiPure trial product for $1.00 and CENTRAL COAST NUTRACEUTIC did the exact same thing of illegally charging my account. They sent products I did not order and illegally charged my account another $44.85.

This is a scam. I am sending all product back unopened and I am requesting a full refund, even the shipping and handling I paid for the two trial products.

I have consulted my lawyer about these fraudulent charges and when I send the products back, I will not pay the 15% restocking fee for something I did not order.

When you call the 1800 number, you get a message that you have a wait of over 55 minutes. No one ever comes on the line. It eventually drops off.

This is truley a scam.

Comments

• Le
      28th of Nov, 2008

I also orderd colotox for a $1.oo charge and was charged 45.85 and as of date has not received the product. I will be sending it back along with reporting them to the attorney genera's office and the better business bureau.

• Lo
      1st of Dec, 2008

I have been trying to resolve this issue for a month now. They offered free trial with $5.95 shipping and handling charge, but charged my American express $44.85 - also a related link for AcaidaBerry $4.95 free sample, they have now charged my account 78.81 - total scams...and when you call either they put you on hold for hours then disconnect. so frustrating. I still have not gotten the product I was charged $44.85 for, and the other free tial offer did absolutely nothing for me... Don't waste your time or money - it is a scam and hopefully my issue will be resolved soon.

• Er
      11th of Dec, 2008

My problem is identical to Lorraine complaint shown above but I have waited 92 minutes on the phone trying to resolve. Today I checked my credit card and found another charge for 39.95 on 12-05-08. I did not order I did not authorize this charge and I getting angry

• Pe
      7th of Jun, 2009

You're not kidding this is a S C A M !!! Unfortunately, I Started the same way, order for $1.00 ended up costing me hundreds of dollars.
    BBB (Better Business Bureau) needs to be informed by ALL that have been ripped off !!!
    Who are these cheats?????