Central Coast Nutra / Acai Pure Product

1 TX, United States Review updated:

I too ordered the free trial of AcaiPure from this company. I was supposed to pay the shipping and handling of $4.95 only but they charged my credit card the amount of $44.85. This is a total scam. I ordered the product, was charged by this company, and never received the product in the mail and they will not refund my money because they claim the product has been sent out. Please don't anyone else fall for this scam. Don't give out your credit card number or checking account number to this company.

Be

More Central Coast Nutra Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Je
      10th of Oct, 2008
    Centray Coast Nutra
    122 West End Heights #508
    Lebanon
    Tennessee
    Phone: 615-593-4474
    centralcoastnutra.com

I wanted to try a free 14 day trial of the Acai Berry Nutra & it was suppose to be only $4.95. They charged my card $44.95. This is complete ###. I called & can not get anyone on the phone to talk to me. You can only email them. That suer won't get me my money back.

• So
      11th of Oct, 2008

I ordered a free trail for $4.95 and my credit card was charged $44.95
    This company will not be in business very long!!! Let's make sure of that.

13th of Oct, 2008
    Nashville, Tn 37221
    595 Hicks Road 19E
    Tennessee
    Phone: 615-968-4743

I found a charge of $41.95 on my credit card from this company. I DIDN'T order anything from you, or did I receive anything from you. Please issue a full credit to my account

• To
      14th of Oct, 2008
    Central Coast Nutra - Credit card fraud
    Central Coast Nutra
    2375 E. Camelback Rd 85016
    Phoenix
    Phone: 888-692-8352
    centralcoastnutra.net

I attempted to order a product at a 1.00 price and a 3.oo shipping charge. My credit was charged FOUR TIMES instantly at a cost of 42.85. I tried to call the company and spent more thn 30 minutes being transferred between operators who were always busy and never was able to talk to a real person. Mostly I listened to music.

I e-mailed them but have had no response. This is obviously a "boiler room" operation where they overcharge you and ignore your calls or e-mails couting on either dodging returning your money or at least delaying as long as they can while they have the use of your money.

STAY AWAY...STAY FAR AWAY FROM THESE RIP OFF ARTISTS

• Ds
      15th of Oct, 2008

Total fraud...Central Coast Nutraceuticals, Inc...they charged my card for more than ever authorized, sent 3 shipments in 2 week period that were never ordered, do not answer phone or emails.
    the one time I did get an answer they hung up pn me! I will return shipments via UPS so I can track the return, I will call my credit card company and dispute charges and request a new card!
    STAY AWAY!

• Ta
      15th of Oct, 2008

i ordered the AcaiPure and the advertisment was 4.95. When I recieved the package and checked my account I had been charged 44.95. i called and they said I failed to check no on the other items. I did not see anywhere to check no. It is a rip-off and I want my money back. I sent the items back. I called and got a RMN or whatever it was called. Now put my money back in my account.

• Tr
      17th of Oct, 2008
    545 N Hwy 80
    St David
    Phone: 520-360-1137

I was over charged for the Pomclear and the Acaipur.
    This company is ripping people off and geting by with it. Someone needs to put a stop to this.

• La
      19th of Oct, 2008

I have had the same problem with this Co.
    I have filed a complaint with the BETTER
    BUISNESS BUREAU
    I THINK EVERYONE WHO HAS BEEN RIPPED OFF BY THIS CO. SHOULD DO THE SAME!!!
    THEY CLAIM THAT THEY STATE CLEARLY, THE
    CONSUMERS KNEW WHAT THEY WERE GETTING INTO
    THIS COMPANY IS OBVIOUSLY, NOT UP FRONT AND HONEST. OR THEY WOULDN'T BE DOING BUISNESS THE WAY THEY DO
    NO WHERE DID I SEE THAT I WAS GONNA BE CHARGED $9.95 FOR GUM!!!or $29.95 for water
    (BE SERIOUS).
    NOR $29.95 FOR A SMALL BOTTLE OF WATER
    (GET REAL)

19th of Oct, 2008

same as everybody else. charged for things I never received.

• Ju
      20th of Oct, 2008

i ordered a free sample at a $1.95 shipping and handling a gpt a bill for $44.95 i don"t have that money and i will be in trouble with the bank customer service please call me ayt 1-812-967-5079

• St
      22nd of Oct, 2008

I did the very same thing on 09/04/08. On 10/09/08 they took another $39.95 out of my account. None of this was authorized.

• Au
      27th of Oct, 2008

I like the others ordered a trial offer of the Green Tea extreme for $1.00 and they charged my account $48.95 and send me things that I did not ordered and can't use because of health issues. I have tried calling them and can't get anyone. E-mailed them to get the RMA number to return these things and they do not get back to me now I just got charged again $38.95 without my permission. What can I do?

• Pa
      27th of Oct, 2008
    Central Coast Nutra - unauthorized charges
    central coast nutra
    Phone: 888 692 8352
    centralcoastnutra.net

I was charged on my bank account for a product I did not order. I am demanding a full refund in total of $44.85. I have already notified my local bank of this occurence.

• Li
      28th of Oct, 2008
    680 Stonehill Rd , Shoemakersville
    Pennsylvania
    Phone: 610-562-8473

I have a charge on my credit card and I do not remember ordering anything from this company and I would like my money back. CANCELL ! THE ORDER

28th of Oct, 2008

I ordered a sample and then received an order which i did not order!!! i am calling my credit card company and centracoast nutra to inform them of this practice...it is very annoying to have to take my time and loose money on un-ordered items...i would think this was illegal or at lease poor business practice...

• Pl
      30th of Oct, 2008
    Central Coast Nutra - forced reorders and charges
    Central Coast Nutrceuticals inc.
    2375 E. Camelback Rd. 5th. floor
    Phoenix
    Phone: 1-888-692-8352
    PomClear.com

I can now get at a store what Pomclear can't give me. Freedom to get the product at will and according to my pockectbook. Pomclear does not send re-oder forms for the product, but do have order forms for their other products. Instead you are automatically enrolled to receive monthly orders and charges. I did e-mail and got a cancellation reply. We will see in a month. I still await a response for a return authorization. The good news is I found a similar product who lent it's product for clinical testing and reviews. It is also available in stores. Pom Wonderful can be researched on line and found in stores.

• Ca
      31st of Oct, 2008

this company is a scam. they will take unauthorized money out of your account . YOU CAN NOT REACH ANYBODY AT THE NUMBERS THEY PROVIDE. EITHER BUSY OR ON HOLD!!!

• Am
      4th of Nov, 2008

This is the worst rip off I have ever encountered and thus far I have not been able to reach anyone to try and rectify it. They require a return confirmation number but you can't make contact to get it. Same experience as other, long waiting time is qouted and still no response and then they just hang up when time is expended. No answer to "E" mail either. I canoot find a way toformally cancel. How we get organized Government intervention to stop this racket/ any ideas.

• Ke
      5th of Nov, 2008

I too was scammed by this company. I placed an order for a trail offer of Pomclear, which according to their advertisement was to cost only $4.95 (shipping/handling). My checking account was charged $44.80!!! I immediately emailed the company that I wanted to stop the order. I got no response to my email. I tried calling them, but their automated system stated that my hold time would be 35 minutes!!! I then called my bank and placed a stop on the charge, but had to have a new debit card issued. When I read all of the complaints about this company, I knew I had been dooped!

• Ki
      7th of Nov, 2008

Total Scam! Apparently the $1.95 I paid was for a 14 day trial. They sent a 60 capsule supply. When I called, they said I had to return the unused portion to:

CNN in Returns
    12399 Belcher rd., South
    Suite 140
    Largo, FL 33773

We shall see if I get the $39.95 back that they charged me for the extra amount they sent. They said that once they receive the unused portion, they will refund the money.

The phone # is 888-692-8352, but you will be on hold FOREVER!!!