central coast nutra products / Pomclear

P.O> Box 1483East Ellijay, GA, United States Review updated:
Phone: 706 669 4222
I ordered afree trial offer of pomclear for only 4.95. iwas charged 44.95 along with 2 other bottles which i did not order. i sent them back, but still no refund to my account. i have also tried to reach by phone[protected] mountain time and allduring day and night. needless to say, cannot get anyone, but a recording. cannot reach by email they gave me of support@centralcoast.net

Comments

Gh
  3rd of Nov, 2008
I ordered afree trial offer of pomclear for only $1.95. i was charged $41.85 along with 2 other product, Hoodi Water, and Zoft Hoodia Gumbottles which i did not order. i sent them back. I also did stop payment on you product.
An
  17th of Nov, 2008
i ordered 4 things from this co. pom clear, acaipure, colopure, and greentea. THEY were all worthless. not too mention I can't get ahold of these people. Also with every order, I was sent hoodiburst gum for $9.95 and hoodiwater for $29.95 with the sales tax $4.95. Now thats a total of$44.85 per order, , wHICH I HAVE 4 TOTALING ABOUT $170.00 for things I DID NOT ORDER!!! AND THEN THERE IS THE CHARGE FOR THE PRODUCT YOU DID ORDER, WHICH BY THE WAY IS GARBAGE...AND THEY WILL CONTINUE TO ROB YOUR BANK ACCT. TURN THIS CO. INTO THE BETTER BUSINESS BUREAU.
Go
  25th of Nov, 2008
Same thing happened to me!, I have tried calling and the recorder states " holding time 70 minutes!! how absurd. I was not any were neer done with the trail supply, and they charged my account $39.95. I also have emailed them numerous times and it states not deliverable, unknown email address.
So what can we do now??? I will be calling my Bank and letting them know not to allow this Company to withdrawal any funds from my account. And if that will work. I will also let the bank know I'm having problems with this company as well.

Ellie
Se
  28th of Nov, 2008
I order the trial offer for $1.95 and then they turn around and charge my account $41.85. I called and afer one hour they took my call and refunded me all but $1.95. Then two weeks later, they billed me $39.95. I call and wait on the phone for 90 minutes, before they answer and they told me I could not return the product. It had been more than the 14 day return policy, even thou on the receipt it noted 30 day return policy. He told me, there was nothing I could do.
Bm
  13th of Jan, 2009
I ORDERED A TRIAL OFFER OF POMCLEAR FOR $1.95, AND MY CHARGE CARD WAS CHARGED $44.90.
AS PER SATISFACTION, "I AM SOOO... UNPLEASED, I HAVE CONTACTED THE ATTERNY GENERLS OFFICE.
BECAUE I HAVE CALLED THE PHONHY...PHONE NUMBER FOR HOURS AT A TIME.
I AM SOOOOOO... FED UP WITH YOU... AND THIS RIP OF A COMPANY.. I WILL FIND AND SUE YOU IF I DO NOT GET ALL,
MY MONEY BACK.
MAY I ADD IT SHOULD BE VERY VERY SOON.
LOW AND BEHOLD I HAVE RECIEVED 2 MORE BOTTELS OF STUFF ...HOODIEA WATER, AND CAPSUELS..
THIS SHOULD BE ADRESSESED PRONTO.
I WANT ALL MY MONEY BACK, AND TO NEVER HEAR OF THIS PLACE, OR PLACES LIKE IT IN MY LIFE.
ACT SOON OR HEAR FROM THE ATTERNY GENERALS OFFICE, OF WHICH I HAVE SPOKEN WITH.
IF NOT PRONT... WE WILL SUE FOR ANY BOUNCED CHECKS ..AND SUCH.
PS
PACKING LIST #2128209...CUSTOMER #459295
TRUE ME I THINK YOU ARE ONE OF THE BIGGEST SCAMS GOING.
B.MESSER
Mi
  13th of Jan, 2009
I also ordered for just a trial of Acai Power and received the Hoodia water and gum and was charged $44.85 for something that should have $5.00. This month I was charged an additional $44.85 and I did not receive any products. I would like this to be investigated as this is fraud!!! Someone help me... I want my money back. Thank you M. Carrillo
Zo
  22nd of Jan, 2009
Zoft Gum Company does NOT sell product directly to retail customers. Zoft products can only be purchased from authorized online distributors or in select retail locations around the world.

This matter should be taken up with the company or distributor that you purchased the product from.