Central Coast Nutra/acai Berry / My account was charged $44.85- should have been $4.95 for free trial offer. I want a full refund to my account it was billed to.

FL, United States Review updated:
you charged me $44.85 which only suppose to be $4.95 and then you charged me $45.85 for colotox i am sending all this back to you unopened and i want a full refund i really wanted to try it because i have a lot of weight to lose 50+ lbs. but i will not be scammed like this I tried to call yesterday 11/18/08 i was waiting on the phone for an hour and 50 min. you are really rude i just want my refund because of you now we are overdrawn

Comments

Su
  20th of Nov, 2008
I was also charged 44.85 and was only to charged shipping of 4.95
Br
  13th of Dec, 2008
When I saw the terms of the "free trial" (it is not a free trial when your credit card is automatically billed for future orders unless you specifically instruct otherwise - that is a "bait and switch" in every sense of the term), I passed. Unfortunately, I had already made the mistake of entering my phone number on the website.

Now, I am basically getting harassed by their telemarketers trying to talk me into the free trial - despite my repeated statement that I am not interested and request to quit calling me. How do I get these guys to quit harassing me?

I'm going to start by posting this experience on any message board, chat group and every similar place I can find online until it stops.
An
  23rd of Dec, 2008
I hate to admit that I too fell for a health product supposedly indorsed by Oprah Winfrey. Please go to the www.TheSqueakyWheel.com and view my complaint by company name or complaint title:

Company Name: Central Coast Nutraceuticals, Inc.
Complant Title: Trial Offer Scam - Central Coast Nutraceuticals

Every time the complaint is viewed Central Coast Nutraceuticals, Inc. gets an e-mail.

You must read the e-mail response that I got from their company!

You will be doing all consumers a great service. The TRIAL OFFER SCAMS MUST STOP!!!

Thanks for your support.