Central Coast Neutraceuticals / Acapure / Fraud

12399 Belcher Rd SLargo, United States Review updated:
Phone: 1 888 692-8352
Central Coast Nutraceuticals, inc Complaints -
charged for supposedly free item

I have been charged on my credit card twice and have the papers to prove it plus e-mails sent to this company with no response, charged for items they had pre-checked - upon realizing this tried to contact them to no avail by phone / e-mail. stopped the account of my card because of this. 1 born every minute and i suppose it was my turn. these people need to be locked up now!!!

Very P. Oed.

L.B

Comments

Ed
  11th of Nov, 2008
CENTRAL COAST NEUTRACEUTICALS (ACAIPURE) OPERATES A SCAM

They will offer a "free" trial to get your credit card number, then they will charge your credit card number REGARDLESS of whether you cancel, or whether you even receive products. If you try to call to return products or complain, they will keep you on hold in perpetuity, and not answer your call. These facts are true based on my personal experience.

This scam-operating company needs to be sued and shut down now.

In my opinion the public should be alerted to this scam-propagating company, and their misdeeds exposed.

Central Coast Neutraceuticals: IMMEDIATELY STOP YOUR ILLEGAL ACTIVITY, OR PREPARE YOURSELF FOR CLASS ACTION LITIGATION.

I AM WATCHING YOU
El
  4th of Dec, 2008
How can I reach you to cancel the order? It was advertized as being free, with $4.95 shipping charge. Also I did not order the extra two items inclued in my order. PLEASE REMOVE ME FROM YOUR PROGRAM AS I BELIEVE IT IS A HUGE MISREPRENTATION AND A SCAM.