Central Coast Neutraceuticals/ACAI PURE / Unauthorized Charge - SCAM

658 Victoria StreetMadisonville, KY, United States Review updated:
Phone: 888 652 8352
Over a month ago I was charged $39.95 on my debit card after being a part of a trial offer of Acai Pure. I have received no product and after reading all the complaints and scam allegations on this company, I doubt that I ever will. Please do something about this.

I have tried to call many times but holding time is average 45 minutes - which I cannot do at work and they are closed by the time I get home and on the weekends.

I did not authorize this company to send any more product and I will not accept the fact that I was charged and have not received a product. In fact I will not do business with this company and think you should shut it down.

After reading all the hype about Oprah - I would think that someone needs to forward all the complaints to her as well. She has much influence and should know what the company is doing. In fact, I think that I will do that.

Please look into this company for us.

Ramona Napier
3508 Robin Road
Plano, TX 75075
[protected] - Hm
[protected] - Office
rnapier7@tx.rr.com

Your help would be greatly appreciated by many of us,

Comments

Ma
  27th of Oct, 2008

Central Coast Neutraceuticals/ACAI PURE - SCAM, ILLEGAL UNAUTHORIZED CHARGES
CENTRAL COAST NEUTRACEUTICALS
FARGO
Florida

I came accross a pop-up ad online for a FREE SAMPLE of "ACAI PURE" as advertised on OPRAH.. it said I would be charged $4.95 shipping only.. as I clicked the x to close.. there was another pop-up luring me in by offering to lower the shipping to only $1.95 .. Well, the next day I looked at my bank credit card info online.. and saw that they charged me a total of $41.95 !!! My husband immediately called our bank to complain.. they told him that when we received the product to immediately send it back, and to call them back when the charges appeared on the cc statement and they would take care of it. WELL.. I received my package today with the ACAI-PURE, PLUS 2 other products I never asked for, never agreed to, and never even saw offered on the original (SCAM!) "FREE" offer (SCAM!!) (THEIVES!!) !!! The total charges were $41.95 .. BASSSSTARDDDES!!! I immediately called them, sat on hold for over 30 mins..but never go through. I'm going to send the products back immediately, I'm going to send them 1000 emails telling them where to stick it, I'm going to report them to the BBB, I'm going to report them to anyone and everyone I can possibly locate who might care.. ie, [redacted]S.com, I'll sue the LYIN, STINKIN THIEVES!!! They will be sooooo sorrrry when I'm through with them... They've met their match!!! They'll wish they never made that ILLEGAL, SCAMMIN offer to anyone !!!
Ge
  5th of Nov, 2008
THEY SCAMMED ME TOO FOR $44.95... AND THEY PROMISED IT WAS A (FREE NO RISK TRIAL OFFER). ANOTHER ONE OF THE PRODUCTS SENT WITHOUT ORDERING WAS A PACK OF ACAI GUM AND CHARGED $9.95 FOR IT.THE ANOTHER PRODUCT THAT THEY SENT...AND ALSO DIDN'T ASK FOR WAS $29.95
THEY CAN'T BE REACHED BY PHONE AND THEY DON'T RESPOND TO EMAILS REQUESTING A (RMA NUMBER) I CALLED MY CREDIT CARD CO TO PUT A HOLD ON THE PAYMENT, AND THEY DID AND ALSO SAID TO RETURN THE PRODUCTS ANYWAY WITHOUT THE RMA#
THESE CROOKS MUST BE SHUT DOWN AND ORDERED TO REFUND ALL FUNDS. THEY ALSO STATE A 15% RESTOCKING CHARGE WILL BE CHARGED TO ALL REFUNDS...BAD SCAM!!!
Pa
  11th of Nov, 2008
I do not believe that the previous Customer Support website (www.gohelpnow.com), was correct for Central Coast Nutraceuticals. I belive it is for another company all together. Can you get contact Graham D Gibson from Central Coast Nutraceuticals in Arizona?
Ma
  11th of Nov, 2008
I found ads in my email inbox proclaiming the benefits of Acai, Pomegranate and the Colo-cleanse products. I was offered a FREE sample for only S&H of $3.95. I tried to navigate away from the site when customer service 'person' came along and said, wait, I can give you S&H for $1.95. What the heck? I thought. Next thing I see on my bank statement is I am being charged in excess of $41.00 for EACH prduct. Try to call customer service and am told that there is an 'unusually' high wait time due to the 'popularity' of their products. AHEM---I think it's more likely that there is a high volume of disgruntled and taken-advantage-of customers such as myself.
Now I am just waiting for the product to come to my door. I will not use it as I am looking for FULL reimbursement and satisfaction.
This is not by any stretch of the imagination over. I realize consumerism has become 'Buyer Beware'. So I may have myself to blame. "If it sounds too good to be true..."
I can imagine Central Coast Nutraceuticals based in a garage or basement with stacks of boxes of bogus products, while the owners, and their workers, all possibly illegal immigrants, rubbing their hands together as they watch the orders pour in, saying, "Stupid Americans."
Terrorism on a different level, in my mind. Even worse if it is Americans doing the taking advantage of fellow Americans.
As I said, this is not over by a long-shot!
I will get my money re-imbursed.
A little note to the ones who work for this company-----watch out. You may think you have it good now. But those doors can close really fast, and loudly, and bump you hard on your butt on your way out. If you're working for a less-than-reputable company, you will find yourself pounding the pavement like the rest of us, looking for another position.
Mr
  18th of Nov, 2008
www.gohelpnow.com. These people are full of ### and so is the person telling us to go to this site and they strive on helping us. They are nothing ut liars and scaming us for our money. I have called those people several times and I didn't give a damn I sat on hold for the 80 mintues because I don't have nothing to do. These people lied and claim my order was already shipped out and couldn't be cancelled now 6 or 7 days later, I call back they come up with this ### about the product is so high demand it was backordered yeah right. I wish I knew how i could sue these damn ### whoever is in charge.
An
  20th of Dec, 2008
This has been an absolute nightmare "FREE TRIAL"! My free trial took 3 weeks to be delivered and when I called the next day to cancel it, after waiting 64 Minutes, they said it had already shipped. I also asked if I was enrolled in a monthly shipment and they said yes. No where on the web page when I submitted my order did it say that I agreed to this or the free trial to Fit Factory or the other 2 products to the tune of $44.85! I found that out by getting on and reading the complaints about this company. When I told them to cancel this monthly shipment I was told her computer was down and she could not do that. Then a month later after I have returned my product and I am watching my statement for a refund, I see I am charged $29.95 by a company called Fit Factory! I go back to the web site and it is totally changed with all of this put on the page that was not there the night I clicked for a "Free Trial". It is true NOTHING IS FREE! I want this monkey off my back and I will NEVER ever click on a FREE TRIAL again.