CenterPoint / Customer Service

1 Houston, TX, United States
Phone: 713-659-2111

Center point is out for themselves and the customer service providers truly suck! I wish I was a billionaire, because I would buy Center point and fire every worthless employee and those deadheads who play supervisor and managers as well!!!

My father is 89-years-old. January 12, 2009 my father’s gas was turned off because (It truly happened) we did not get the bill…. I immediately called Center point and spoken to a Ms. Johnson (they never give their first names, because Center point allows the agents to be rude and obnoxious to the caller without any implications.) MS. JOHNSON told me that I called on time and that if I pay now, the power would be restored tomorrow, well guess what? It did not happen. I paid more than what was asked, called to report the payment and the line was busy all day on January 12, 2009. When I called this morning January 13, 2009 I was told I needed to call YESTERDAY to set an appointment. Oh Yea? No Kidding! I called yesterday and the line was busy… Anyone else have an alternate number to call with the line is continually busy? I paid and Ms. JOHNSON’s word was voided. LOL! I even talked to the ### manager Mr. Brian (talking to both of those idiots gave me an indication that my account will not be taken care of properly) now another day with my 89-year-old father taking cold baths because I have no way of warming the water and another day of ordering pizza.

CENTERPOINT IS THE ONLY GAME IN TOWN; WHY IN THE HELL DO WE THINK THEY SHOULD CARE ABOUT THE CUSTOMER? WE NEED SOME RICH OIL TYCON TO COME AND BUY OUT CENTERPOINT AND FIRE ALL OF THOSE GOOD FOR NOTHING EMPLOYEES FROM THE STINKING “DON’T CARE” ATTITUDES OF THE CUSTOMER SERVICE (LOL!!! MAKES ME LAUGH TO EVEN CONNECT CUSTOMER SERVICE TO THOSE BLANTANT IDIOTS) TO THE SUPERVISORS AND MANAGERS WHO WALK AROUND A GRADE THE CUSTOMER SERVICE AGENT ON HOW FAST THEY CAN DISCONNECT FROM THE PHONE CALL WITH A DESPARATE ELDERLY CUSTOMER WHO NEEDS HOT WATER AND HEAT… MUST BE NICE TO BE KING FOR NOW…

ONE DAY… CENTERPOINT will mess with the wrong customer and every one of those pathetic employees will lose their jobs and hopefully replaced with employees who actually have brains that are fully-functional.

CENTERPOINT act as though they can do without my business, I am not the only one complaining... There is power in numbers and one complaint turns into many. CENTERPOINT... You need to watch how your staff is treating your clients...

Ro