Centerpoint Energy Houston / Mistaken disconnection of service!
CanterPoint Energy gas division of Houston, Texas accidentally shutoff my gas services this morning for non-payment of my bill which was paid via their online billing services. I had my confirmation print out from my computer had the technician rang the doorbell and notified us. I always call a person at Centerpoint and relay this information but was unable to contact their services. Their voicemail stated they were too busy to take any phone calls right now so call back in thirty minutes so I e-mailed them. Now I have to reschedule reconnection for tomorrow and be available from 8 am to 8 pm a twelve hour time frame due to their mistake which they initially admitted but now their representative Tasha who reports to Michael Anthony is dancing around their even acknowledging this. This is a complete 180 from the customer service that I have received from CenterPoint Energy in the past 30 years. Tasha even danced around the suggestion that I go totally electric so I would not have to deal with them anymore. WOW! What poor customer service!!!
More Centerpoint Energy Houston Complaints & Reviews
- Cenerpoint Energy - home service plus is a worthless 
- Centerpoint Energy - unauthorized access into yard by meter reader 
- Centerpoint Energy Gas - Reconnect Fees 
- Centerpoint Energy - Houston, TX - Very poor customer care service! 
- Centerpoint Energy - scam and fraud 
- CenterPoint Energy - centerpoint vehicle
- CenterPoint - customer service representative
- CenterPoint Energy - fixed street light but damaged our sprinklers and ripped off the grass
- CenterPoint Energy - electric/gas
- CenterPoint Energy - turning on my gas