Centerpoint Energy / pitiful customer service
BE SURE TO TELL THE BETTER BUSINESS BUREAU WE'VE HAD NO GAS SINCE AUGUST ONE!!!
Can't get Centerpoint to place my meter in a timely fashion. They were supposed to come Monday August 4th, when they received the fax that the City had inspected the completed plumbing work. When I attempted to inquire about the status of my meter, I was disconnected 4 of the 13 times I called over the next 36 hours, was told numerous times(on a sunny 95 degree day)that storms wouldn't allow service, was rerouted and disconnected, was lied to, told there was no way to reach any local office (wow! no wonder it is difficult to dispatch workers) and even told that the company has no supervisors to whom I could speak. Eventually, I was able to get through to a real person on the emergency gas leak report phone number and told that they would replace the meter if I stayed home AGAIN to wait for them (obviously they're under the delusion that no one else goes to their jobs either) How do I get compensation from a company that so blatantly lies to its customers? telling us that consolidating offices away from local areas would increase efficiency when in fact they have workers in Seguin Texas sitting idle because it is raining in Houston?!?! telling us they have no way of contacting area offices? telling us they have no heirarchy through which to channel a complaint? I know they are handicapped by having an all male board but surely someone could take a basic business course and start working on a few of these most obvious concerns; hopefully before enough people are so upset that they expect Centerpoint to operate fairly within a free market and deal with things the rest of the business world deals with - like competition.
More Centerpoint Energy Complaints & Reviews
- Cenerpoint Energy - home service plus is a worthless 
- Centerpoint Energy Gas - Reconnect Fees 
- Centerpoint Energy - unauthorized access into yard by meter reader 
- Centerpoint Energy - Houston, TX - Very poor customer care service! 
- Centerpoint Energy - scam and fraud 
- CenterPoint Energy - need to pay gas bill for the last 4 months again as they re calibrated meter
- CenterPoint Energy - power outage
- CenterPoint Energy - furnace
- CenterPoint Energy - gas bill
- CenterPoint Energy - billing