Center4Grants.com / unathorized charges of 39.95

1 NV, United States Review updated:

I to have multiple unathorized charges to my debit card for monthly fees of 39.95 by center4grants.com I agreed to a ($2.95) shipping fee only for an information cd back in oct.08 and talked to someone (center 4grants) shortly after that and told them I wanted nothing more from them or there so called info for programs, and I was told I would not be charged for anything. Anyhow, till this date I am still geting charges. This is wrong, and I hope at some point this company will be investigated and held accountable.

Rb

Comments

Fr
  10th of Nov, 2008
Center4Grants.com - Unauthorized Charges
Tacoma
Washington
Phone: 253-531-1153

You have withdrawed 39.95 from my account on th 5th. Nov. 2008 and I want it back.
I purchased a cd a while ago but you keep charging me. You will stop. and return my money

Fa
  11th of Nov, 2008

I was charged $39.95 from my account on Nov. 10, 2008. I want it back now. I purchased a cd a while back but you keep charging me. You will stop this immediately or this will be reported to the BBB and the attorney general and the FTC.

Li
  12th of Nov, 2008

You have illealy withdrawn 39.95 from my bank account . I want it back now, it has caused my account to go into overdraft which has cost me 100.00 I will report you asap to the athaurities, i am on disability so I hpoe they burn you do not take any more money ouy of my account . I will take care of this today you crooks 11/12/08

Good Morning,

I purchased a CD on 08/30/08, Order # . I understood that this was a one time purchase. I found a charge this morning in my checking account (Huntington VISA) for $39.95. I did a brief search on-line and found that other customers have experienced the same problem. I am of course alarmed. Please reverse the charge immediately. I will in the mean time review my checking account history for the last three months to verify no other erroneous activity.

Thank you for your prompt and courteous efforts.

Good Morning Again,

After reviewing my accounts I did find another charge. I guess I am not surprised.

11/12/08

Hello,

This is I called the Customer Service Phone Number at 1-800-479-0979 and spoke to a customer service rep. I was originally credited back one of the fees as a courtesy. I asked for the address to submit a further complaint or appeal. I was transfered to a supervisor who kindly removed both fees immediately. I was advised to expect the refund within 15 days. Apparently, the CD and purchase agreement was based on a service contract with customer service folks who specialize in grant writing - all tied into the website. No thankyou!

Maintain a profressional courteous attitude, like with anything in life. I still call this a complete scam, but I don't think that you are going to get anywhere if you just hollar. I was given the supervisor's first and last name and a call back number for problems and confirmation numbers for the refunds processed.

11/12/08

Ro
  12th of Nov, 2008

fRAUD WEBSITE DO NOT USE CALL YOUR FINACIAL INSTITUTION HAVE THEM STOP THE CHARGES

Ro
  12th of Nov, 2008

CANCEL YOUR DEBIT CARD THATS HOW THEY HAVE YOUR INFO THERE PHONE # DOESN'T WORK DON'T TRY AND CONTACT THEM JUST CALL YOUR BACK AND CANCEL YOUR CARD ASAP!!!

12th of Nov, 2008

you have been charging me 35.95 for along time please stop charging mycard i do not under why you keep doing it . i want my money back . thi has been going on now for month stop David young

Mb
  15th of Nov, 2008
Center4Grants.com - unathorized bank debits
centers4grants.com
Nevada
centers4grants.com

I answered an online ad for grant writer cd which should have only cost me 2.95 for shipping and handling and has ended costing me over 250.00 over 4mths and to add to the fire I was also recieving drafts from nw-ag.com so called a companion product and frombusineesfund.com another so called companion product when you answer the ad for cd. i believe this to be a deceptive trade act and should be looked into immediately

22nd of Nov, 2008
Center4Grants.com - unathorized charge to checking account
Iron Mountain
Michigan
Phone: 906-774-2544
center4grants.com

Only authorized $2.29 shipping charge for cd to do with goverment grants. Later a charge for$39.95 appeared to my checking account. PLEASE ADVISE!!

Vi
  24th of Nov, 2008

took 39.95 out of my bank account per credit card withdrawal

De
  26th of Nov, 2008

they did it to me too
the way this company does business is totally unethical and i want it taken off the internet
i went back to the site after receiving this disk and unsubscribed to their service i thought it was fine
now they take money from my account
this company is offering a bad service and an unethical way to get money

deb pearce
iowa

Ry
  26th of Nov, 2008

I apologize for any misunderstanding regarding the services you've been receiving from our company. There are no commitments with the free product. However, there is a bonus free trial period to membership websites that accompanies the free CD and we do our best to disclose this as it is stated 4 times throughout the ordering process - on the sales page, the order page, the confirmation, it is then also explained in the 1st paragraph of the Terms and Conditions of the offer. We offer the trial periods to give our clients a chance to use the service and see the value of it for themselves before they are billed for it. The trial periods are free for 7-30 days from the order date depending on which bonuses apply. We would not have charged you had you called customer service and canceled during the trial period. It is not our desire to bill clients who do not want the membership after the free trial offer. That is why we have the Terms and Disclosures posted on the sales site directly above or below the "Ship My Kit" Button depending on the site you order from.

Here are the Terms and Disclosures that are located directly below or above (depending on the site you order from) the "Ship My Kit" Button. Also the first paragraph of the Term & Condition refers you to Terms and Disclosures on the sales page.

Terms and Disclosures. By clicking "Submit", I am ordering the Grant Master CD™ and trial membership for $2.29 S&H, after the seven day trial I will be charged $39.95 a month thereafter if I do not cancel. I also agree to the fourteen day and twenty-one day bonus trials to Express Business Funding™ and Network Agenda™ for $7.95 a month and $9.95 a month thereafter, should I choose not to cancel. I have read and agree to the Privacy Policy and Terms and Conditions. Charges will appear on credit/debit statements as "www.center4grants.com". For questions, call 1-800-479-0979 M-F, 9am-9pm, EST.

For customer service you may call 800-479-0979 and they'll be happy to assist you.

The Information on our Grant Master CD is general information that you can find for free on the internet. We have gathered the information and put it on an easy to access and navigate CD for your PC. This saves our clients the time and let’s face it frustration of having to search out this information on their own. That is why our Grant Master CD is free and you only pay $2.29 for the Shipping and Handling. Along with the Grant Master CD you receive a 7 day free trial to our Grant Resource Center. This is our members website were you will be able to learn the entire process on how to write and submit a grant proposal. It is easy to start utilizing the Grant Resource Center by simply watching the tutorial videos that explain how to access all of the features on the site. Our team of writers headed by acclaimed Grant expert Dr. Porter provides a monthly cover story that provides the newest information on grants and grant related topics. We also provide a quarterly news letter that provides in-depth information on current trends in government and private funding. As well as the latest financial advice on how to find and manage grant money. You will be able to search grants through multiple grant sources. You can search for Federal, State, and Private Grants you can also search for Scholarships. Another exclusive feature of our Grant Resource center is that you can enroll in the Grant A Day program where a Grant is given out daily. In three easy steps you can apply for the Grant a Day program and you will be eligible for it as long as you are a member of the Grant Resource Center. Here is the link to our testimonials site http://members.ravenmediainc.com/granttestimonials/ were you can read what some of our successful clients had to say about our program. Another feature we offer is our live one on one chat representatives. They are available to answer any questions you have along the way. All these features and more are designed to help you be successful in locating, applying for, and receiving a grant. The information that is offered through the Grant Resource Center website is more extensive than what other companies sell in coaching programs that cost a thousand dollars or more. So we feel that we are offering our clients the best value in the industry. We offer all this for a reasonable monthly fee of $39.95. Ordering our Grant Master CD also includes two fast action bonuses. The first fast action bonus is for Express Business Funding (EBF) which has a 14 day free trial. This program is designed to help customers through each step necessary to obtain a loan for a small business. This includes researching and putting together a business plan, presenting that plan to the SBA, filling out a loan application, and anything else that may be needed along the way. After the trial period, it is a reduced monthly membership fee of $7.95 because you are already a member of another of our programs. The second fast action bonus is a 21 day free trial for Network Agenda an affiliate company. That offers an online date book service that will allow you to keep track of your daily schedule and will even send you reminders to your email and or cell phone. After the 21 day free trial the service is $9.95 a month membership fee. We offer these trial periods to give our clients a chance to use our service and see the value of it for themselves before they are billed for it.

If you are another customer reading this and you can contact our customer service department at 800-479-0979 and they will be happy to assist you. If you've already tried our customer service department and feel like you weren't treated fairly please contact me ASAP and I will address your concern immediately. Please email me at ryanr@wskc.org or call us directly at 435-773-1795 and I would be happy to address your concerns ASAP.

Sincerely,
Customer Service Administrator

Ed
  6th of Dec, 2008

they took $39.95 out my account which I didn''t order

Rc
  11th of Dec, 2008

These Companies are part of the same scam..

WWW.CENTER4GRANTS.COM LAS VEGAS NV
NWKAG.COM 8004189320 ST. GEORGE UT
BUSINESSFUND 800410168 LAS VEGAS NV
GRANTSEARCH8004790979 LAS VEGAS NV
IWORKS INCORPORATED

File complaints with the BBB for all of these fronts in each of these states as well as the FTC. You can also file a complaint with the Attorney General's office of Nevada and Utah.
I just sent my response to the inquiry today. Shut'em down!

Le
  17th of Dec, 2008
Center4Grants.com - unauthorized debits
Center4grants.com
center4grants.com

This company has debited my account without my authorization. I have called the toll free number and get no answer, I have sent numerous emails with no replies. How do I get this to stop?! How do I make them accountable and refund the (now) $189.90 they have stolen from me?

Wi
  25th of Dec, 2008
Center4Grants.com - denied grant access downloads

initial access amount $2.99 no such access, no phone access to complain & additional charge of $39.99

Cl
  30th of Dec, 2008

I was shopping on line trying to find information on applying for a government grant or loan that I might be entitled to receive to keep my business afloat after suffering such high fuel cost this past year. I own a transportation Business.

I came across center4grants.com and they were offering an information disc for $2.95. I thought it would be very useful, so I ordered it. About a week later I was checking my bank account and found they had charged my account an unauthorized amount of $39.95.

I am very upset with this charge and would like my money returned and no part of a membership with this company. It has made me loose faith in internet information. Maybe its time to go back to using your local librarys.

I am also filing a complaint with the BBB. This seems to be a part of the same free government grant scam that has been offered in local conferences where at the end of the conference they want you to give them $850.00 to $1, 000.00 in good faith to help you get your grant. yeh! wright! No Thanks.

2nd of Jan, 2009
Center4Grants.com - took money from my account
Missouri

These turds stole $1.99 and $39.99 from my account. I don't even know or do business with this company. How did they even get my account number? Is there a lawer out there that is going after this company?