Center4GrantsIllegal withdrawal of funds

1 Review updated:

These companies are part of the same scam. .

Www.Center4grants.com las vegas nv
Nwkag.com [protected] st. George ut
Businessfund [protected] las vegas nv
Grantsearch8004790979 las vegas nv
Iworks incorporated

They illegally charge your accounts for services that you did not s8ign up for.

It appears that they may use your information to sign you up for legitimates services like "consumer info" so the amount will not be easily detected. Eg. You will see a charge from cumser infor for 29. 95 and other 29. 95 charges to hide their charges.

Called the customer service number [protected] (This seems to be a clearing house for all these companies.)

It's a pure scam!!

As

Comments

• Mi
      Nov 13, 2008
    Center4Grants - unauthorized charge to my account
    Grants
    1706 W. 59th Place
    Los Angeles
    center4grants.com

I paid for shipping only for a free CD. I was charged shipping only and later a charge for 39.95 appeared on my account. This was not authorized and I purchased nothing further from them.

Nov 14, 2008
    Center4Grants - did not order this
    Nashville
    Tennessee

I did not approve or apply for any grants, and a charge of 7.95 was taken out of my checking account.

• Ed
      Nov 19, 2008

I was charge for a program that I did not en roll into and was been billed $3995 from center4grants

• To
      Nov 21, 2008

My husband enrolled in the trial offer. This disc that is supposed to be mailed has not even come yet. But they have taken their 39.95. I am out of a job and can hardly feed my family. This is truely a fleecing of the poor people so companies like this can swindle money out of them with no consiquence. Just write it in the small print. OUTRAGOUS!!!

• Gw
      Nov 23, 2008

I tried the Grant program and have found that I am limited to time to read all of the grants availible to me. I do wish to discontinue this subscription and have Grant Research stop withdrawing from my account. Please Advise me of how to stop this. I do not any other com;laint wther than I wish to stop it all together. Thank you Gwen and Gary Clark

• Ca
      Nov 24, 2008
    Center4Grants - already charged
    grant master
    Madison
    Wisconsin

only ordered a 7-day free trial, and they've already charged my account for 39.95 monthly fee (it's been exactly 7 days, and the CD still isn't here yet)

• Su
      Nov 25, 2008
    Center4Grants - charged for membership that was not ordered. Unable to reach anyone by email or phone
    Sacramento
    California

They advertise a free cd with only shipping charges of 2.95 total.
    My cd just arrived yesterday but my visa was charged 59.95 along with the 2.95 before that.
    They supposedly are charging me for a membership monthly.

Cannot get a reprsentative on the phone and unable to cancel this online.

• Ka
      Dec 02, 2008

I had order one (1) CD and have been billed monthly on my AMEX card.

• Ry
      Dec 02, 2008

I apologize for any misunderstanding regarding the services you've been receiving from our company. There are no commitments with the free product. However, there is a bonus free trial period to membership websites that accompanies the free CD and we do our best to disclose this as it is stated 4 times throughout the ordering process - on the sales page, the order page, the confirmation, it is then also explained in the 1st paragraph of the Terms and Conditions of the offer. We offer the trial periods to give our clients a chance to use the service and see the value of it for themselves before they are billed for it. The trial periods are free for 7-30 days from the order date depending on which bonuses apply. We would not have charged you had you called customer service and canceled during the trial period. It is not our desire to bill clients who do not want the membership after the free trial offer. That is why we have the Terms and Disclosures posted on the sales site directly above or below the "Ship My Kit" Button depending on the site you order from.

Here are the Terms and Disclosures that are located directly below or above (depending on the site you order from) the "Ship My Kit" Button. Also the first paragraph of the Term & Condition refers you to Terms and Disclosures on the sales page.

Terms and Disclosures. By clicking "Submit", I am ordering the Grant Master CD™ and trial membership for $2.29 S&H, after the seven day trial I will be charged $39.95 a month thereafter if I do not cancel. I also agree to the fourteen day and twenty-one day bonus trials to Express Business Funding™ and Network Agenda™ for $7.95 a month and $9.95 a month thereafter, should I choose not to cancel. I have read and agree to the Privacy Policy and Terms and Conditions. Charges will appear on credit/debit statements as "www.center4grants.com". For questions, call [protected] M-F, 9am-9pm, EST.

For customer service you may call [protected] and they'll be happy to assist you.

The Information on our Grant Master CD is general information that you can find for free on the internet. We have gathered the information and put it on an easy to access and navigate CD for your PC. This saves our clients the time and let’s face it frustration of having to search out this information on their own. That is why our Grant Master CD is free and you only pay $2.29 for the Shipping and Handling. Along with the Grant Master CD you receive a 7 day free trial to our Grant Resource Center. This is our members website were you will be able to learn the entire process on how to write and submit a grant proposal. It is easy to start utilizing the Grant Resource Center by simply watching the tutorial videos that explain how to access all of the features on the site. Our team of writers headed by acclaimed Grant expert Dr. Porter provides a monthly cover story that provides the newest information on grants and grant related topics. We also provide a quarterly news letter that provides in-depth information on current trends in government and private funding. As well as the latest financial advice on how to find and manage grant money. You will be able to search grants through multiple grant sources. You can search for Federal, State, and Private Grants you can also search for Scholarships. Another exclusive feature of our Grant Resource center is that you can enroll in the Grant A Day program where a Grant is given out daily. In three easy steps you can apply for the Grant a Day program and you will be eligible for it as long as you are a member of the Grant Resource Center. Here is the link to our testimonials site http://members.ravenmediainc.com/granttestimonials/ were you can read what some of our successful clients had to say about our program. Another feature we offer is our live one on one chat representatives. They are available to answer any questions you have along the way. All these features and more are designed to help you be successful in locating, applying for, and receiving a grant. The information that is offered through the Grant Resource Center website is more extensive than what other companies sell in coaching programs that cost a thousand dollars or more. So we feel that we are offering our clients the best value in the industry. We offer all this for a reasonable monthly fee of $39.95. Ordering our Grant Master CD also includes two fast action bonuses. The first fast action bonus is for Express Business Funding (EBF) which has a 14 day free trial. This program is designed to help customers through each step necessary to obtain a loan for a small business. This includes researching and putting together a business plan, presenting that plan to the SBA, filling out a loan application, and anything else that may be needed along the way. After the trial period, it is a reduced monthly membership fee of $7.95 because you are already a member of another of our programs. The second fast action bonus is a 21 day free trial for Network Agenda an affiliate company. That offers an online date book service that will allow you to keep track of your daily schedule and will even send you reminders to your email and or cell phone. After the 21 day free trial the service is $9.95 a month membership fee. We offer these trial periods to give our clients a chance to use our service and see the value of it for themselves before they are billed for it.

If you are another customer reading this and you can contact our customer service department at [protected] and they will be happy to assist you. If you've already tried our customer service department and feel like you weren't treated fairly please contact me ASAP and I will address your concern immediately. Please email me at [protected]@wskc.org or call us directly at [protected] and I would be happy to address your concerns ASAP.

Sincerely,
    Customer Service Administrator

• Fr
    Center4Grants - unauthorized charges
    center4grants.com

I authorized a charge of 2.29 an additional 39.95 has been stolen from my account and origional product never recieved ! has anyone recieved satisfaction from these scammers ?

• Br
      Dec 04, 2008

the exact same things happened to me. I am trying to find phone number to contact them.

Dec 04, 2008

me too...called [protected]...they said they will refund 39.99...they better...im calling my credit card co.

Dec 04, 2008

Iwent up to have my account change because someone got into it and try to pull out money that were not in my account. On the 12/1/08 i sign a slip that were surpose have close out the old account but instead they tell me that I over draw 1.255.00 2 times but i didnt I dont like being blame for something that I didnt do . Sarah the head manger in new boston said that i overdraw money but i didnt. I talk with another and she told me it were 30 dollars over drawn. youll need to hire better worker that know about business, instead of playing .

• Na
      Dec 05, 2008
    Center4Grants - unauthorized bank account withdrawal
    Sebring
    Florida

I did not sign up for this charge. The website said only shipping charges woul be deducted. They deducted $39.95 from my account. I want it put back today.

• Pe
      Dec 07, 2008
    Center4Grants - not give permisson to charge my account
    www.center4grants.com
    North Carolina

I did not give permisson for this charge, I believed I was recieving info and was not ask to join a membership. I was only paying shipping and handleing then I was charged 39.95! What a scam Give me back my money! You really should be ashamed of using people in this manner if we had money to throw away we would have used it instead of looking for grants! take me off as a member imediately or I will contact my back as a fraud payment and will have my bank coming after you!

• We
      Dec 08, 2008
    Center4Grants - unauthorized withdrawal
    center4grants

i agreed to get a grants cd and pay postage of $2.26 AND WAS LATER BILLED AN ADDITIONAL $39.95, i wrote the company and asked them to remove it, no compliance

• Ti
      Dec 11, 2008

Was supposed to be 2.95 shipping and they have stolen $39.95 from my checking

• Je
      Dec 11, 2008

About a week and a half ago, i paid the shipping for a a cd concerning the grants funding and how to apply. As of this date I have not received the item though they said it would be delivered within a few day. I did read the thing about them taking 39.95 from our account in approx. two weeks but I noticed in my bank account the debit of my account of the above monies on the 8th day of Dec. and as aforementioned, it has only been a little over a week. So, I hereby declare that we feel we have been ripped off, and want all monies placed back immediately. Jerry L. Wheeler

• Er
      Dec 18, 2008

they wedrout mony of my cheking accoun

Dec 23, 2008
    Center4Grants - charges for nothing I ordered
    Laureen M. Harley
    6250 Malvern Ave.
    Alta Loma
    Phone: [protected]

Was just looking for grants authorized $2.95 for S/H of CD Never recieved and account was charged $39.50 today. Called and was unable to understand accent of person I was Talking to. Asked to cancel further actions and to refund my money.

• Pa
      Dec 28, 2008
    Center4Grants - unaughorized deductions
    1 carter terrace
    st.albans
    West Virginia
    Phone: [protected]

you took two unauthorized debits from my checking account, one on 12/18 for 72.21 and another on 12/11 for 3.88 i 76.09 i will dont know what this is for and unless you credit my account for 76.09. i will contact attorney generals office and report you. immediate action requested.pam dunlap

• Kr
      Jan 02, 2009
    Center4Grants - Center4Grants
    Center4Grants
    Nevada

This Company took 1st $2 and then 39$ from my account without my authorization. When I called them to requested my money be returned, the number is disconnected.

• Kb
      Jan 07, 2009
    www.center4grants - Ordered & Paid for informational CD, now they keep debiting my checking.
    www.center4grants
    center4grants.com

In June of 2008 I ordered a free informational CD and paid for shipping and handling. I got a NSF check notice in November of 2008. Checking my bank account I found withdrawls monthly from June to present for $39.95. What can I do to stop them from stealing from my checking account by using my debit card number?

• Do
      Jan 07, 2009

Talk to your bank...they can advise you on what to do. File a bank fraud complaint with them.

• Li
      Jan 09, 2009

Why are their charges on my credit card for 39.95 I want my money back right now.

• Br
      Jan 10, 2009

I too asked for the informaitional cd, then was charged $39.95 the next day. Thsi is a SCAM to all of us. we should get together and file a class action law suit against them. I have contacted my bank and filed an affidavid against the charge. will be closing that account and opening another else where.

• Bl
    Center4Grants - unauthorized withdrawls
    Kentucky

I authorized the payment of 2.99 and did not authorize anything further, they have been doing this on a monthly basis and I am unable to locate a phone number to call to stop it.

• Si
    Center4Grants - billed my debit card
    pobox166
    De Queen
    Arkansas

I was just checking out their web site curious as to wheather it was for real. I don't know how they got my credit card number. have had two charges deducted from my account one for $40.o4

• Si
      Jan 13, 2009

I made the call to customer service and they were very friendly and cancelled my account as I requested and also are going to refund any and all charges deducted from my account. After talking to them I do believe they are a legiment company, you must read all the terms and conditions.

• So
      Jan 14, 2009

My Husband had this happen in the past week, and they took almost $100 from him. He ordered the CD, which took over 2 weeks to get to us, well over the trial period, and then he started noticing all of these charges. One for $39.95, one for $34.95, one for $7.95, and one for $9.95. They said he signed up for all of the "programs" they have. OK, whatever. All he was willing to spend was the $2.95 S&H for the CD.. Of course the number that they gave him to contact them was incorrect. We found out they have several phone numbers from his bank My Husband talked to a woman named Melody, the "supposed Supervisor. Here are the phone numbers. Good Luck to all. They use different names for "different" companies. Center4Grants, Websaverclub, NWKAG.com, and BusinessFund

$ 39.95 complaint [protected]

Then

$7.95 complaint is [protected]
    $9.95 complaint is [protected]
    $34.95 complaint is [protected]

Hope this helps everyone!!!

Jan 17, 2009

i do not recall any history on this

• Cy
    Center4Grants - charges to bank account
    Hays
    Kansas

I just received my bank statement and have found a charge for a purchase made on 12/23/2008 that I did not make. I have no idea what this is or what product that I was to have purchased. The exact information from my bank statement is:
    38637 purchase 12/23 www.center4grants.com [protected].
    Please refund the amount of $39.95 back to my bank account. Apparently you have information reguarding my account because of this fradulant purchase charge so I am confident that you can also refund it back to my account immediately.
    I would appreciate your immediate attention to this matter.

Thank you. Cynthia Combs

• Gr
      Jan 17, 2009

I did sign up. They took the money out of my account immediately. Never sent the disk. Never allowed access to the member site. Never provided one second of service. I disputed the charges on my credit card with Discover and Discover continued letting center4grants bill and collect $39.95 for two months and refused to stop them. Yesterday I got an email from Discover informing me that center4grants had provided them with documentation justifying the charges and reversed the temporary credits. Giving these clowns $80.00 and billing me. The only option I had too stop these crooks was to close my Discover account. It doesn't say much for Discover or their interest in protecting their cardholders.

• Fr
      Jan 23, 2009

www.center4grants took an unauthorized $39.95 from my bank account when I had only ordered a free CD and agreed to pay $2.29 shipping, using my debit card. Grant Master is the company name.What can I do about it?

• Rb
      Jan 25, 2009

I have found just moments ago that www.center4grants.com is using President Obama's pictures and part of his campaign speech to attract new customers. It is easy to fall for Obama's Grant helper because he has build a high level of trust. Nevetheless I find unprofessional that this company is using our President to benefit this company and it owner.
    I would like to decline to any service and to your membership because of the way of conducting business.
    Cancel order Number [protected]

• Je
      Jan 27, 2009

I also agreed to the 2.99 fee and then was charged 39.95, then an additional 7.95 the next month also before I realized what was going on.

• Mi
      Jan 27, 2009
    Center4Grants - money taken from my account
    Arizona

You have withdrawed 39.95 from my account on the 26th. of jan. 2009 and I want it back.
    I purchased a cd 12 of dec. 2008 for 2.95 . I declined any of your other offers. Now you take money out of my account, You will stop. and return the money you have taken .

• El
      Jan 28, 2009
    Center4Grants - unauthorized credit card charge
    Center4Grants

I went online and asked for a 2.99 download and then got charged 39.00 automatically for something I did not order. I went back on their site and it looks like they will be deducting this every month. I will attempt to get in touch with them, but they should be investigated for fraud.

ellen
    Boston, MA

• Pa
      Jan 30, 2009

Checked VISA account and this company " center4grants" took 39.95 out against my card---no authorization...do i need a consumer report lawyer to recover these funds? where does this go from here

Feb 06, 2009
    Center4Grants - unauthorized credit card charges

we have been charged 3 times for things we didnt request .while our attempts to cancel anything & everything in regards to their service?..from which we could never access any of the information that they originally Offered... Our attempts to cancel by phone were negated by saying they couldnt hear us ?? after we gave them 1. name 2. zip code