Center4Grants / Illegal withdrawal of funds

These companies are part of the same scam. .

Www.Center4grants.com las vegas nv
Nwkag.com [protected] st. George ut
Businessfund [protected] las vegas nv
Grantsearch[protected] las vegas nv
Iworks incorporated

They illegally charge your accounts for services that you did not s8ign up for.

It appears that they may use your information to sign you up for legitimates services like "consumer info" so the amount will not be easily detected. Eg. You will see a charge from cumser infor for 29. 95 and other 29. 95 charges to hide their charges.

Called the customer service number [protected] (This seems to be a clearing house for all these companies.)

It's a pure scam!!

As

Comments

• Mi
      13th of Nov, 2008
    Center4Grants - unauthorized charge to my account
    Grants
    1706 W. 59th Place
    Los Angeles
    Phone: 213 248 1930
    center4grants.com

I paid for shipping only for a free CD. I was charged shipping only and later a charge for 39.95 appeared on my account. This was not authorized and I purchased nothing further from them.

14th of Nov, 2008
    Center4Grants - did not order this
    Nashville
    Tennessee

I did not approve or apply for any grants, and a charge of 7.95 was taken out of my checking account.

• Ed
      19th of Nov, 2008

I was charge for a program that I did not en roll into and was been billed $3995 from center4grants

• To
      21st of Nov, 2008

My husband enrolled in the trial offer. This disc that is supposed to be mailed has not even come yet. But they have taken their 39.95. I am out of a job and can hardly feed my family. This is truely a fleecing of the poor people so companies like this can swindle money out of them with no consiquence. Just write it in the small print. OUTRAGOUS!!!

• Gw
      23rd of Nov, 2008

I tried the Grant program and have found that I am limited to time to read all of the grants availible to me. I do wish to discontinue this subscription and have Grant Research stop withdrawing from my account. Please Advise me of how to stop this. I do not any other com;laint wther than I wish to stop it all together. Thank you Gwen and Gary Clark

• Ca
      24th of Nov, 2008
    Center4Grants - already charged
    grant master
    Madison
    Wisconsin

only ordered a 7-day free trial, and they've already charged my account for 39.95 monthly fee (it's been exactly 7 days, and the CD still isn't here yet)

• Su
      25th of Nov, 2008
    Center4Grants - charged for membership that was not ordered. Unable to reach anyone by email or phone
    Sacramento
    California

They advertise a free cd with only shipping charges of 2.95 total.
    My cd just arrived yesterday but my visa was charged 59.95 along with the 2.95 before that.
    They supposedly are charging me for a membership monthly.

Cannot get a reprsentative on the phone and unable to cancel this online.

• Ka
      2nd of Dec, 2008

I had order one (1) CD and have been billed monthly on my AMEX card.

• Ry
      2nd of Dec, 2008

I apologize for any misunderstanding regarding the services you've been receiving from our company. There are no commitments with the free product. However, there is a bonus free trial period to membership websites that accompanies the free CD and we do our best to disclose this as it is stated 4 times throughout the ordering process - on the sales page, the order page, the confirmation, it is then also explained in the 1st paragraph of the Terms and Conditions of the offer. We offer the trial periods to give our clients a chance to use the service and see the value of it for themselves before they are billed for it. The trial periods are free for 7-30 days from the order date depending on which bonuses apply. We would not have charged you had you called customer service and canceled during the trial period. It is not our desire to bill clients who do not want the membership after the free trial offer. That is why we have the Terms and Disclosures posted on the sales site directly above or below the "Ship My Kit" Button depending on the site you order from.

Here are the Terms and Disclosures that are located directly below or above (depending on the site you order from) the "Ship My Kit" Button. Also the first paragraph of the Term & Condition refers you to Terms and Disclosures on the sales page.

Terms and Disclosures. By clicking "Submit", I am ordering the Grant Master CD™ and trial membership for $2.29 S&H, after the seven day trial I will be charged $39.95 a month thereafter if I do not cancel. I also agree to the fourteen day and twenty-one day bonus trials to Express Business Funding™ and Network Agenda™ for $7.95 a month and $9.95 a month thereafter, should I choose not to cancel. I have read and agree to the Privacy Policy and Terms and Conditions. Charges will appear on credit/debit statements as "www.center4grants.com". For questions, call 1-800-479-0979 M-F, 9am-9pm, EST.

For customer service you may call 800-479-0979 and they'll be happy to assist you.

The Information on our Grant Master CD is general information that you can find for free on the internet. We have gathered the information and put it on an easy to access and navigate CD for your PC. This saves our clients the time and let’s face it frustration of having to search out this information on their own. That is why our Grant Master CD is free and you only pay $2.29 for the Shipping and Handling. Along with the Grant Master CD you receive a 7 day free trial to our Grant Resource Center. This is our members website were you will be able to learn the entire process on how to write and submit a grant proposal. It is easy to start utilizing the Grant Resource Center by simply watching the tutorial videos that explain how to access all of the features on the site. Our team of writers headed by acclaimed Grant expert Dr. Porter provides a monthly cover story that provides the newest information on grants and grant related topics. We also provide a quarterly news letter that provides in-depth information on current trends in government and private funding. As well as the latest financial advice on how to find and manage grant money. You will be able to search grants through multiple grant sources. You can search for Federal, State, and Private Grants you can also search for Scholarships. Another exclusive feature of our Grant Resource center is that you can enroll in the Grant A Day program where a Grant is given out daily. In three easy steps you can apply for the Grant a Day program and you will be eligible for it as long as you are a member of the Grant Resource Center. Here is the link to our testimonials site http://members.ravenmediainc.com/granttestimonials/ were you can read what some of our successful clients had to say about our program. Another feature we offer is our live one on one chat representatives. They are available to answer any questions you have along the way. All these features and more are designed to help you be successful in locating, applying for, and receiving a grant. The information that is offered through the Grant Resource Center website is more extensive than what other companies sell in coaching programs that cost a thousand dollars or more. So we feel that we are offering our clients the best value in the industry. We offer all this for a reasonable monthly fee of $39.95. Ordering our Grant Master CD also includes two fast action bonuses. The first fast action bonus is for Express Business Funding (EBF) which has a 14 day free trial. This program is designed to help customers through each step necessary to obtain a loan for a small business. This includes researching and putting together a business plan, presenting that plan to the SBA, filling out a loan application, and anything else that may be needed along the way. After the trial period, it is a reduced monthly membership fee of $7.95 because you are already a member of another of our programs. The second fast action bonus is a 21 day free trial for Network Agenda an affiliate company. That offers an online date book service that will allow you to keep track of your daily schedule and will even send you reminders to your email and or cell phone. After the 21 day free trial the service is $9.95 a month membership fee. We offer these trial periods to give our clients a chance to use our service and see the value of it for themselves before they are billed for it.

If you are another customer reading this and you can contact our customer service department at 800-479-0979 and they will be happy to assist you. If you've already tried our customer service department and feel like you weren't treated fairly please contact me ASAP and I will address your concern immediately. Please email me at ryanr@wskc.org or call us directly at 435-773-1795 and I would be happy to address your concerns ASAP.

Sincerely,
    Customer Service Administrator

• Fr
    Center4Grants - unauthorized charges
    Nevada
    center4grants.com

I authorized a charge of 2.29 an additional 39.95 has been stolen from my account and origional product never recieved ! has anyone recieved satisfaction from these scammers ?

• Br
      4th of Dec, 2008

the exact same things happened to me. I am trying to find phone number to contact them.

• La
      4th of Dec, 2008

me too...called 8004790979...they said they will refund 39.99...they better...im calling my credit card co.

4th of Dec, 2008

Iwent up to have my account change because someone got into it and try to pull out money that were not in my account. On the 12/1/08 i sign a slip that were surpose have close out the old account but instead they tell me that I over draw 1.255.00 2 times but i didnt I dont like being blame for something that I didnt do . Sarah the head manger in new boston said that i overdraw money but i didnt. I talk with another and she told me it were 30 dollars over drawn. youll need to hire better worker that know about business, instead of playing .

• Na
      5th of Dec, 2008
    Center4Grants - unauthorized bank account withdrawal
    Sebring
    Florida

I did not sign up for this charge. The website said only shipping charges woul be deducted. They deducted $39.95 from my account. I want it put back today.

• Pe
      7th of Dec, 2008
    Center4Grants - not give permisson to charge my account
    www.center4grants.com
    North Carolina

I did not give permisson for this charge, I believed I was recieving info and was not ask to join a membership. I was only paying shipping and handleing then I was charged 39.95! What a scam Give me back my money! You really should be ashamed of using people in this manner if we had money to throw away we would have used it instead of looking for grants! take me off as a member imediately or I will contact my back as a fraud payment and will have my bank coming after you!

• We
      8th of Dec, 2008
    Center4Grants - unauthorized withdrawal
    center4grants

i agreed to get a grants cd and pay postage of $2.26 AND WAS LATER BILLED AN ADDITIONAL $39.95, i wrote the company and asked them to remove it, no compliance

• Ti
      11th of Dec, 2008

Was supposed to be 2.95 shipping and they have stolen $39.95 from my checking

• Je
      11th of Dec, 2008

About a week and a half ago, i paid the shipping for a a cd concerning the grants funding and how to apply. As of this date I have not received the item though they said it would be delivered within a few day. I did read the thing about them taking 39.95 from our account in approx. two weeks but I noticed in my bank account the debit of my account of the above monies on the 8th day of Dec. and as aforementioned, it has only been a little over a week. So, I hereby declare that we feel we have been ripped off, and want all monies placed back immediately. Jerry L. Wheeler

• Er
      18th of Dec, 2008

they wedrout mony of my cheking accoun

• La
      23rd of Dec, 2008
    Center4Grants - charges for nothing I ordered
    Laureen M. Harley
    6250 Malvern Ave.
    Alta Loma
    Phone: 909 941- 9692

Was just looking for grants authorized $2.95 for S/H of CD Never recieved and account was charged $39.50 today. Called and was unable to understand accent of person I was Talking to. Asked to cancel further actions and to refund my money.