Center For Legal Help / Don't use this company's service!

United States Review updated:

Do not use centerforlegalhelp.com for any reason. I used them to help me with the paper work for my divorce. The guy that did it for me is an idiot and did a poor job. The papers were sent back to me from the judge and I was told several of them were not complete and there were forms that were needed not there. The guy that helped me with them was suppose to fix it but when talking to him on the phone he was very rude and yelled at me and said I was a jerk just because I was trying to ask him about some forms that wern't fill out right by him. This is how he treats their customers. I paid them about $600 for this service and its still not done and I might have to pay someone else to fix it for me. They are a terrible company to deal with.
Va

Comments

St
  13th of Feb, 2009
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
Dear Readers, I was recently told about this website and listing about our company on this site. This message is to alert you of fraud that is being committed against our company by our competition. The idea behind https://www.complaintsboard.com is good but it is flawed because anyone that would like to make a statement, including your competition can do so without any prove of the identity of the source.

Please see our A rating at the BBB.org http://www.santabarbara.bbb.org/BusinessReport.aspx?CompanyID=92003151

In addition, you will see that these "complaints" are not real, but fakes from our competitors, by examining the style of writing and almost exact same text. Also, what company could even be in business let alone have a great rating at the better business bureau if its staff yelled or swore at clients!

This is what is list by the BBB for our company: "-A, An excellent rating. A company with this rating may not rate higher because of a greater number of rate-lowering factors, but we do not consider them to be factors that would likely adversely affect consumer transactions"

We request that ComplaintsBoard.com would provide a means to challenge post, to add credibility to the information on their site and would be willing to review these post and remove them because they are fraudulent.

Regards, Steve D. CFLH 206.600.5161