Center 4 Grants / every month they take money from my bank account

United States Review updated:

I ordered a CD for gov.grants, and now they take money out of my bank account every month . I paid for CD with my babn debit card .was only supposed to take the money for the CD .was my understanding .Now what can I do to stop this scam of ripping off my bank account every month . I'm on social security and I don't have money to throw away like this .
Thank you Marvin J.Goins

Comments

Pe
  18th of Nov, 2008
unauthorized debit from checking account
Ro
  2nd of Dec, 2008
Charges showed up on my checking account
Ry
  3rd of Dec, 2008
There is no way for our company to get your credit card information unless an order is placed using your information. if fraud is perpetrated against you then it is also perpetrated against our company. and we will assist you and law enforcement officials in catching the perpetrator of the fraud.

I apologize for any misunderstanding regarding the services you've been receiving from our company. there are no commitments with the free product. however, there is a bonus free trial period to membership websites that accompanies the free cd and we do our best to disclose this as it is stated 4 times throughout the ordering process - on the sales page, the order page, the confirmation, it is then also explained in the 1st paragraph of the terms and conditions of the offer. we offer the trial periods to give our clients a chance to use the service and see the value of it for themselves before they are billed for it. the trial periods are free for 7-30 days from the order date depending on which bonuses apply. we would not have charged you had you called customer service and canceled during the trial period. it is not our desire to bill clients who do not want the membership after the free trial offer. that is why we have the terms and disclosures posted on the sales site directly above or below the "ship my kit" button depending on the site you order from.

Here are the terms and disclosures that are located directly below or above (depending on the site you order from) the "ship my kit" button. also the first paragraph of the term & condition refers you to terms and disclosures on the sales page.

Terms and disclosures. by clicking "submit", I am ordering the grant master cd™ and trial membership for $2.29 s&h, after the seven day trial I will be charged $39.95 a month thereafter if I do not cancel. I also agree to the fourteen day and twenty-one day bonus trials to express business funding™ and network agenda™ for $7.95 a month and $9.95 a month thereafter, should I choose not to cancel. I have read and agree to the privacy policy and terms and conditions. charges will appear on credit/debit statements as "www.center4grants.com". for questions, call 1-800-479-0979 m-f, 9am-9pm, est.

For customer service you may call 800-479-0979 and they'll be happy to assist you.

The information on our grant master cd is general information that you can find for free on the internet. we have gathered the information and put it on an easy to access and navigate cd for your pc. this saves our clients the time and let’s face it frustration of having to search out this information on their own. that is why our grant master cd is free and you only pay $2.29 for the shipping and handling. along with the grant master cd you receive a 7 day free trial to our grant resource center. this is our members website were you will be able to learn the entire process on how to write and submit a grant proposal. it is easy to start utilizing the grant resource center by simply watching the tutorial videos that explain how to access all of the features on the site. our team of writers headed by acclaimed grant expert dr. porter provides a monthly cover story that provides the newest information on grants and grant related topics. we also provide a quarterly news letter that provides in-depth information on current trends in government and private funding. as well as the latest financial advice on how to find and manage grant money. you will be able to search grants through multiple grant sources. you can search for federal, state, and private grants you can also search for scholarships. another exclusive feature of our grant resource center is that you can enroll in the grant a day program where a grant is given out daily.in three easy steps you can apply for the grant a day program and you will be eligible for it as long as you are a member of the grant resource center. here is the link to our testimonials site http://members.ravenmediainc.com/granttestimonials/ were you can read what some of our successful clients had to say about our program. another feature we offer is our live one on one chat representatives. they are available to answer any questions you have along the way. all these features and more are designed to help you be successful in locating, applying for, and receiving a grant. the information that is offered through the grant resource center website is more extensive than what other companies sell in coaching programs that cost a thousand dollars or more. so we feel that we are offering our clients the best value in the industry. we offer all this for a reasonable monthly fee of $39.95. ordering our grant master cd also includes two fast action bonuses. the first fast action bonus is for express business funding (ebf) which has a 14 day free trial. this program is designed to help customers through each step necessary to obtain a loan for a small business. this includes researching and putting together a business plan, presenting that plan to the sba, filling out a loan application, and anything else that may be needed along the way. after the trial period, it is a reduced monthly membership fee of $7.95 because you are already a member of another of our programs. the second fast action bonus is a 21 day free trial for network agenda an affiliate company. that offers an online date book service that will allow you to keep track of your daily schedule and will even send you reminders to your email and or cell phone. after the 21 day free trial the service is $9.95 a month membership fee. we offer these trial periods to give our clients a chance to use our service and see the value of it for themselves before they are billed for it.

If you are another customer reading this and you can contact our customer service department at 800-479-0979 and they will be happy to assist you. if you've already tried our customer service department and feel like you weren't treated fairly please contact me asap and I will address your concern immediately. please email me at ryanr@wskc.org or call us directly at 435-773-1795 and I would be happy to address your concerns asap.

Sincerely,
Customer service administrator
Go
  18th of Dec, 2008
They have inundated my checking account with un-authorized charges and over drew it now I have extensive overdraft charges to boot. I cannot get anybody to answer the phone. can anybody help me get my money back from these people?
Ju
  24th of Dec, 2008

Center 4 Grants - debiting my bank account without my permission
Julia Destefano
19500 co rd 55 lot 28
silverill
Alabama
memexoxo8773@yahoo.com

This company has debited my checking account twice for 39.99 twice and I want them to stop and credit my account I dont know why this is happing
Please help me in this matter thanks julia destefano
Kr
  29th of Dec, 2008

Center 4 Grants - charges on my bank account
center 4 grants

I too paid shipping and handling charges for this free information cd. I have been charged for it and still have not received it. and already been charged 39.95 for a membership that I did not agree to. I want to know how to tkae care of this problem before I have to get a lawyer involved. I have tried online communication and tried to call and I can not get any help from anyone. how can you cancel a membership or a trial period when there is noone to talk to, to do so.
Ma
  3rd of Jan, 2009
Yes! but I misspelled Bank debit card .can you correct that??
Thank you Marvin J. Goins
He
  18th of Jan, 2009
this company with draw $39.95 from my account without my knowledge and consent.
Ch
  27th of Jan, 2009
Not only did they charge my credit card, but evidently they gave my credit card number to several other companies: ic development, american leisure, dri grant pro. business fund, and nwkag com. I had over $200.00 of unauthorized charges to my credit card. not to mention the 100's of unsolicited phone calls at all time of the day and night. all I ordered was the "free" computer disk. all I agreed to pay was the shipping charge. no one every mentioned a 30 day trial, and I certainly did not see it printed anywhere. trying to contact all of these companies has been a nightmare. I cancelled my credit card number and informed the credit card company that I had not authorized any of the charges. they started charging my credit card december 18. 2008. I just received the "free" disk on january 23. this company is a joke. warning: stay away!!!
Ed
  30th of Jan, 2009
My name ed davis and this center 4 grants are taking money out of my banking acct. with out permission and has made over drawn on my checking acct. i didn't order anything from them .HOW DO ISTOP THIS FROM HAPPING please someone let me know.
Ed
  30th of Jan, 2009
I  hope i can this stoped, they are taking money iut of my checking acct. and idid'nt give them permission. so i hope they would pay back that money to my checking acct.
He

Las Vegas
Nevada
Phone: 1-800-479-0979
center4grants.com

I have been charged $39.95 a month for at least the last three months. These charges were unauthorized and I want my money reimbursed. I did not sign up for any grant programs.
Sa
  13th of Feb, 2009
Thank goodness for these postings! Numbers were used to get a commitment to refund all my fees.
Bs
  29th of Jun, 2009
money being taken out of my debit account without permission unable to contact anyone for assistance