Centennial Wireless / Fraud...Liars...AWFUL SERVICE ...BUYERS BEWARE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Centennial wireless has awful service, I was a centennial customer for 4 years and after my contract expired they still tried to charge me $250.00 early termination fee, I spoke with over six representatives and they said my contract expired and I could terminate without fees, and then I get a bill with a 250 dollar fee on it, I called the customer service dept. and they have magically created some kind of new contract extension that I was not aware of from 1 year ago! This new contract extension just happened to magically show up, when only 3 weeks ago my contract was expired.
Then when I attempted to solve the situation I was transferred numerous times to a number of incompetent, rude, paid to lie representatives. Then I was told they have no control over what the store reps say or do! Are they not all the same company? Centennial has been one huge headache, if you need cellular service, I'm warning you, dont go with the blue shirt disadvantage!! Between all the misc. fees, rude and un-helpful reps, variations in information and facts depending on which incompetent person you talk to, you'll just end up with a headache and pocketbook ache, rather than a happy cellular service.
More Centennial Wireless Complaints & Reviews
- Centennial Wireless - Overbilling 
- Centennial Wireless - legal action 
- Centennial Wireless - Let's get a class action law suite against these jerks! 
- Centennial Wireless - They don't honor their own agreement
- Centennial Wireless - Bad service 
- Centennial Wireless - Centennial Calling Relatives From Call History 
- Centennial Wireless - horrible service, workers, etc
- Centennial Wireless - Poor customer service 
- Centennial Wireless - Lied about bill