Centennial / They just dont care

1 Grand Rapids, MI, United States Review updated:

I have been with centennial for years. At first they were great, till the first time they shut my phone off and my bill was not even due yet. That problem was finally solved with a lot of waiting on hold. Than they kept extending my contract over stupid things like buying a charger for my phone. Finally when my due date is up and I go to cancel they tell me I have to give a thirty day notice. This is not an apartment, its not like they have to have thirty days to find a new customer. They have been rude and unwilling to help. I will never have a good thing to say about them. The store I have to go into is in Grand Rapids Mi and when you walk in the door you are waiting 15 minutes before anyone says anything to you. Its ridiculous. I've gotten no where by calling centennial just don't care.

Va

Comments

• Be
      13th of Jun, 2016
    Centennial - still billing me after phone is shut off, and dont have a contract
    centennial
    michigan ave
    paw paw
    Phone: 611
    centennialwireless.com

went in three months ago to cancel with centennial, told me i had to have a written notice to cancel, and pay the bill. had notice went to give it to them, but could not pay bill at time. so they would not take notice. phone got shut off three months ago, but are still billing me even though i don't have a contract and have not have one in years.