Cental Coast Nutraceuticals,Inc. Hoodiawater / Did not order and, I can not get thru to the # that is on the bill.

12399 Belcher Rd. SouthLargo, FL, United States Review updated:
Phone: 1 (888) 692-8352
I did not sign up for reorders on the "Hoodiawater" (or any other of their products) and have been tring to reach someone-anyone by phone and by e-mail to discontinue shipment and NOT charge my credit card that I can not afford to be any higher! I would like to know what or how to take care of his?! SOON!!

Debbie

Comments

23rd of Oct, 2008
Now, even trying to agree with another complaint, it will not let me submit anything.
  23rd of Oct, 2008
I completely agree that the complaint board at CentralCoastNutra, is not paying attention. Well, they better. I paid $1.95 for my trial order, not an additional $39.95. Also I did not agree to join any "club".
If you try and bill my credit card again, for any amount, I will send my notice of dispute, along with some o f the other complaints and I will notify all the credit bureaus of probable fraud. They bill under AcaiPure.

This is not a threat, I will make a notice of dispute and possible fraud. And I will encourage ohers to stay away from you. Also, your phone #doesn't work. Even when I leave a message, no one calls back. I will also notify any consumer advocacy group about you.
As
  24th of Oct, 2008
Did not order and, I can not get thru to the # that is on the bill.

Complaint Rating:
Company information:
Central Coast Nutraceuticals, Inc.
12399 Belcher Rd. South
Largo, Florida
Gi
  27th of Oct, 2008
I've been trying to get thru to cancel my order for future. I do not want the products.

Please cancel my order.

Ginger Magers
Je
  29th of Oct, 2008
To Whom I oked 4.99 for a trial shipment of pills and did not ok a 44.99 charge to my credit card for the other things you sent so i am shipping it all back to you, can you credit my account. Thanks Jessie
Je
  11th of Nov, 2008
I do not want this product and do not want you taking money out of my account.I can't get thru to you on the phone.I will send everything back but please do not send anything else to me.
Thanks,
Jeanie
Al
  12th of Nov, 2008
I am not happy with the way you think that you can charge my credit card without my approval You charged me on 10/20 $41.85 for the pomclear pills and $45.85 for the Hoodiawater without my ok it was suppose to be a trial offer and not only that but on 11/10 you charge me again $39.95 for the pomclear and another $38.95 for the Hoodiawater. What is going on in your company. Please cancel my order immediately. And stop charging my card for products I don't have or want.
Ca
  21st of Nov, 2008
I had ordered the Acai Pure Trial that I understood was free just pay postage. I received 2 other products to the tune of $44.85 that I did not order. I am in the process of sending everything back and asking them to refund my money. After reading the other comments I wonder if it will be necessary to resort to legal action to get a refund.
Ca
  21st of Nov, 2008
I ordered two items only the AcaiBerry and Promogenade for trial only but I didn't see that the box has check marks for Hoodia water which I never intend to order. I reall really feel bad that i never tried to order that amount except the 4.95 dollars for the Acaiberry. I wanted to remove by searching their email or dial the 800 number somehow it was just frustration. I need my money back just give my money back and I really don't care just give it back please!!!

thank you.

carmie
Gw
  3rd of Dec, 2008
cancal all furture shippment
Te
  9th of Jan, 2009
I would like to cancel my order. Please do not send any more product to my house or take any money out of my account. IF I also have to take legal action I will or put a stop payment on the account.

Please take care of this

Teresa