Cental Coast Neutra / Fraud

AZ, United States Review updated:
I have two of your charges on my cc. On Aug.23, 4.95 was to be charged but you charged $44.95 of a free trial, shipping charges.

On Sept. 10 you again charged $39.95 for who knows what.
This is a scam.

Please change the $44.95 to $4.95 and credit the $39.95.

You and your product suck and take me off your list.

Comments

Le
  6th of Oct, 2008
I WAS CHARGED FOR PRODUCT AND DID NOT ORDER! I WAS ALSO CHARGED 39.95 AND 44.95 AND I HAVE NO CLUE WHY. I AM DISPUTTING IT WITH MY BANK. PLEASE SOMEONE GET BACK IN TOUCH WITH ME! ASAP!!!
Ad
  15th of Oct, 2008
I ordered a free sample of your teeth whitener for which I was billed $4.95. I do not like your product and it did nothing for whitening my teeth. I certainly did not order any additional product and want to know why I was billed for $39.95. Please credit my account immediately. If you shipped any product to me please send a return postage package so I can ship it back to you unopened. Please acknowledge immediately and advise if you have credited my account. If not I am disputing this with my credit card. I DID NOT ORDER ANYTHING BUT A FREE SAMPLE. Please credit immediately $39.95.
Adele Romano - 561-470-5732. 11590 Island Lakes Lane, Boca Raton, FL 33498
Ja
  17th of Oct, 2008
I recieved an order on Sept 20. I sent it back in on Sept 23, 2008. I asked for this order to be canceled and on Sept 30, 2008 you still charged my credit card for $38.95. Then on October 14, 2008 you charge me $44.90 for green tea extreme.Which is the item I had already shipped back. I want you to immediately take me off of your list, and credit my account $83.85. I also hate to call this contact phone number because you can never speak to a human. Please contact me asap at 240-522-0885 Jacie Miller. This is urgent!!!
An
  29th of Oct, 2008
I also have been charge 39.95 and 44.90 for products not ordered I want my money back!