Cenco Magazine Service / subscription fraud

1 3585 west beechwood ave.Fresno, CA, United States Review updated:
Phone: 800 423 6712

son was duped, cenco claims contract valid although canceled by registered letter after receipt of contract.a real scam.

More Cenco Magazine Service Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Jw
      25th of Apr, 2009

Cenco is a scam. They got me to sign up by saying I had a $1000.00 shopping spree on their associated website. I did get the $1000 to spend on the site but the items were junk and the shipping for each item was twice as much as the item was worth.
    I also make my payments of $30 a month and my balance hardly changes and their website does not allow you to look at payment history.

• Dr
      14th of Jul, 2009

I completely agree. They fraudluently charged me for magazines that I didn't ask for or want and are sending me a bill for $900. Can anything be done?

• Cp
      19th of Mar, 2012

Just had the most frustrating phone of my entire life with Grant Services...the company they send you to after you email them (OH i had to EMAIL because there phone is disconnected!!!) turns out you can't cancel your subscription until AFTER you have paid the 980 dollars! SERIOUSLY!?!?!!??!!?!?! SOOO i can pay them the 980 dollars and then they can magically tell the other company from which they purchase the magazine for you that they don't need them any more...EFF CENCO!!!

8th of Aug, 2012

These people are a scam. They claim I owe them $1042 for a 5 year magazine subscription. They claim they called me and I placed this order.