Cemetery listings / Refusing to remove my information

I have contacted these people numerous times. I built a website for genealogy that has taken me over 10 years. I have taken my time and labor to photograph and list cemeteries for Knott County Kentucky.
Another person using several aliases has taken the time over two years to upload every single cemetery and all the photos from my pages. I asked that they be removed but they won't even reply to anything or just delete the public message I leave. I know the person that has done this and he even mocks me with using part of my email address and other things I have used as well as his address. I am not giving them permission to use these and there are well over a hundred of these. I removed my site because I also saw that genealogy access has linked to each and everyone of them. I'm sending one folder from my hard drive because it would take days to upload them all to you. I can however do so if needed.

Cemetery listings

Gl
Jul 24, 2015

Comments

Co
  24th of Jul, 2015

Once you put photos on the internet anyone can and will copy them. The only way to prevent this is not to put them there.