Cellxpo.comlg tone infinim hbs-900 wireless in-ears headset red & black.

I am very angry with myself because in spite of the many bad reviews I read about your Company, I decided to purchase/order something. My order #15565 was for a LG Tone Infinim HBS-900 wireless in-ears headset Red/Black. Instead of the Red/Black that I ordered, I received a SOLID BLACK and not fully operational. Not what I order. How do I returned this merchandise to you and get back my ($56.90) money. This is my second contact with this Company. I contacted them on November 30 and I am still waiting for a response.

• Updated by pumpum23, Dec 07, 2017

I order and paid for a LG Tone Infinim HBS-900 wireless in-ears headset Red/Black. Instead of the Red/Black that I ordered and paid for, I received a SOLID BLACK one and it is not even working as it should. Not what I order or want. I how do I returned this merchandise and get back my money.
    What else should I say other than I think this company is a sham.

Pu