CellXPO / sent broken headset

1261 57 st. bklyn n.y. 11219, United States Review updated:

was sent the Z9i blueAnt headset. The headset was used and broken. I told cellxpo this, they said to send it to the warrantee co..BlueAnt Wireless in Cal. at my expense, The warrantee co. said they do not accept any returns from cellxpo, because they only sell used and broken products, and they are just a rip off seller.
I emailed cellxpo, and told them what the warrantee co. said..customer service said, it's no longer under warrantee, even though it advertises a 2 yr. warrantee, I ordered the headset as an xmas present, gave it my son Dec. 25..xmas...had it 1 month, before he opened it on xmas. Customer service said it's mine now...A TOTAL RIP OFF !!! Dorothy monti...[protected]

Comments

• Me
      4th of Mar, 2013

I got my blue-tooth today an its broke an don't work looks like its been used

• Me
      4th of Mar, 2013

I got my today an it was broke an i have tried calling them an emailing them an they will not return my e mails or phone calls

• Cr
      18th of Jan, 2015

I ordered one type and brand Bluetooth, what I got was the upgraded version. If I wanted the upgraded version I would have ordered it, and to top it off the damn Bluetooth doesn't work, wont pair . THIS COMPANY IS A RIPOFF . DONT ORDER CRAP FROM THEM. YOU WILL LEARN THE HARD WAY, LIKE I DID !!! DONT BUY ON THE CHEAP.

• Id
      11th of Apr, 2017

I have the same problem with this company. At first I tried to contact them. There website was not working. THEY had no phone number to call. I did call the credit card company to get a reversal on the card. This was at the end of February I'm still fighting with them. Now they set up a website and I got a call from them to send the earpiece back..I told them the earpiece was thrown out.I don't save garbage. After 2 months I dumped it..
    Ps I'm still waiting for the credit card company to get back to me..
    For what its worth DONT BUY ANYTHING FROM CELLXPO...