Cellulean / sending bottle of cellulean and charging my credit card

1 2881 Saturn Street, Duite DBrea, CA, United States Review updated:
Phone: 866-622-3550

i requested a free bottle of cellulean for shipping chgs of `10.00. in 30 days October 23 they sent me another bottle and chged my visa card for 69.99. they sent no paperwork or anything. i believe better business bureau should get involved and have them shut down. i am very seriously thinking about taking this to court and haveing criminal charges brought against them for unlaw use of a credit card.

Comments

22nd of Apr, 2009

WARNING: The Cellulean company does NOT care about your privacy or sensitive data! Information is stored IN PLAIN TEXT, anybody that gains access to their system can get your credit card information as thieves have gotten mine! BUYER BEWARE!!!

VISA/MC SECURITY - HAVE YOU VERIFIED PCI COMPLIANCE LATELY??

ONLY ORDER FROM CELLULEAN IF YOU WANT YOUR CREDIT CARD STOLEN!!

• Bl
      13th of Jun, 2009

On the website it clearly says you have to cancel BEFORE 30 days or else. You agreed to the terms.

• Bl
      13th of Jun, 2009

This site was mentioned on a web-site I ran into, http://www.cellulean-reviews.com/. We're not the only disgusted people around here.

• Sc
      3rd of Feb, 2010

exactly the same thing in australia from a site offering access to free samples, so the fact Cellulean ties itself to free product sites does not justify saying it clearly states on thier website blah blah blah and then charging you for further product that you never asked for it's a scam for sure !

6th of Sep, 2010

I am from South Africa and ordered cellulean over the internet which I received and they debited my account. They have sent me another bottle and debited my account without authorisation. Surely something can be done about this???? They have received no authorisation from me for them just to take off another debit order and send me another bottle. Who are these people?????

• Tj
      9th of Mar, 2011

I wouldn't know if it is good or not. I got charged 79.00 before my 2 wk free trial even ended . Of course their postal records say different than mine.(they count from the day they mail it out) So I offered to return the barely used bottle because I thought it was pretty "shady" and there is absolutely NO refunds of any kind!(fine print that anyone would miss... and what the hell kind of policy is THAT!?!)I will not do business with a company that misleads the consumer in such a way. (for a quick buck) Obviously they don't have enough faith in their product. They seem to be more concerned with charging the 79.00 than a fair chance for customer satisfaction. Needless to say I cancelled any continuation of the product. I would of been more than happy to be a auto ship customer if I had a fair chance to decide the product was good.(and it very well may be...however..I have my doubts because of the companies obvious self serving business practices)At this point, I don't care if it's the miracle of the century, I would not do business with them EVER again!I fully intend to discourage anyone else from doing so as well. There are many other decent products out there that we the consumers, don't have to endure such obvious disconcern of customer satisfaction nor being ripped off our money regardless! They are Lame!Lame!Lame!

7th of Jun, 2011

I am sick and tired of trying to get my money back from cellulean they have taken 4 lots of money from my credit card I have sent 3 cancellation notifications to this company and still they have not refunded my money this company should be closed down ANYONE THINKING OF GETTING THIS PRODUCT FROM THIS COMPANY DONT
    I am allergic to it and cant use it and they are still accessing withdrawals on my account

• Fa
      23rd of Aug, 2011

I heartily agree with all the comments re Cellulean. I took steps to cancel my credit card and advised my bank that I did not want to pay for the transaction which I had not authorised. I too, thought I would be only charged postage for a "free" sample (naive!) Beware of any companies that want credit card numbers for a free sample - it is a new questionable way of doing business. I received one payment credited to my account and decided that in itself was a victory, even though I had been charged twice. Thought I would quit while I was almost ahead. Don't take this lying down, put up a fight and get your money back. If you paid by credit card, your credit card company has a dispute section - get them into gear. The sooner this shady company is investigated, the better.