Cellular - Blowout.com / Will not ship merch/refused refund

1 CA, United States Review updated:

I have emailed, called & left messages on the companies website. However, they still have not refunded my money for an order that was cancelled. I was told the item I ordered was backordered and would ship when it came in, However, I needed the phone soon. So I requested that they cancel the order and refund my money. They said they cancelled my order and a refund would be in my account in 14days max. That wasn't true. Read the web messages below: as of now, cellular-blowout.com will not answer any of my messages, calls or emails, which is basically a refusal to refund my money. Thankfully, I used my banks Visa debit card and have filed a charge dispute with the bank. They will pursue the fraudulent charge made by cellular-blowout.com. Read below:

| Customer Service Text : Red | Your Responses : Green | Log in email [protected]@gmail.com | Logout |
Post a New Message
(Customer)[protected]:49:25 >>>>>>> I ordered this on Friday, and I still don't have a tracking information email. When is this going to ship? >>>>>>>(Customer)

2017-12-31 >>>>>>> We are very sorry for the delay of your order. I have called and asked our vendors to put a rush on this order for you. We should be getting the item in a few days and should ship out no later than the end of next week. Please keep me posted and I will be more then happy to assist. Thanks! - [Iwalani] >>>>>>>

(Customer)[protected]:15:33 >>>>>>> C191423 Please cancel this order & refund my payment. I didn't realize it would take more than a week to even ship. Thank you. >>>>>>>

(Customer)2017-01-06 8:06:57 >>>>>>> Thank you for offering additional FREE items for the inconvenience. I do still wish to cancel this order. I have already ordered from another vendor and they have already shipped the unit. Again, I appreciate the offer, but I do want to cancel this order immediately & recieve a refund. Thanks. >>>>>>>

2017-01-06 >>>>>>> I have canceled your order and sent your information to our Refund Department. Please allow 10-14 business days before you see the refund credited to your account. Let me know if you have any questions. Thanks and have a nice day. - [Iwalani] >>>>>>>

(Customer)2017-02-05 0:41:11 >>>>>>> I still have not gotten a refund for this. Why has this not been refunded? I haven't gotten the item, and i don't want it. i do want my money back though. When will this be refunded? >>>>>>>

(Customer)[protected]:03:26 >>>>>>> 4 days now and I haven't gotten a reply from you. At this point I'm considering visiting my laywer about this. I expect to be contacted about this by 5pm on Tues, the 10th. If not, I will contact my lawyer to explorer options to pursue this online scam/theft...Will also report to BBB. Thank you. >>>>>>>

2017-02-10 >>>>>>> Hello, I am very sorry but I do not have access to issue a refund for you. The best person to talk to is the credit manager. Her name is Catlyn and she can be reached her at [protected]@cellular-blowout.com - [Armando] >>>>>>>

(Customer)[protected]:05:57 >>>>>>> Please forward this on to someone that can help me. I'm tired of being run around in circles. I would like the phone number for Catlyn, in the credit dept. I would also like for her to be familiar with my problem before I call her. I do not want to have to explain this again to her. Thank you. >>>>>>>

Comments

• Hi
      11th of Jun, 2008
    Cellular - Blowout.com - Fraud
    Cellular-Blowout.com

I ordered a phone from them at a very nice discount. I believed I was getting a discount because I was ordering an unlocked phone. What I discovered - is FRAUD. There is absolutely no way to get in contact with them. They immdiately charge your account, and promise to send tracking numbers and ship the merchandise within 72 hours. I have not heard a word from them, and it's been 6 days.
    I just closed my cc due to the fact that they do not provide any type of tracking number, customer service contacts, or responding by email. I feel so stupid!!! I work for a major cc company, and I got scammed. How embarrassing. But - this is Fraud if I ever saw it. DO NOT ORDER ANYTHING FROM THEM. FRAUD! FRAUD! FRAUD! FRAUD!

• So
      17th of Mar, 2009

I too have been trying to get a cell phone from cellular blowout since January. I have been given the same runaround. They will not refund my credit card. I finally had to file a claim with the credit card company. I will never order from this company again and urge others not to waste the time or money.

• Ba
      13th of Apr, 2009

Hi all,

I have also been scammed by Cellular Blowout and the owner David Bleeden. Same messages. They owe me over 600 dollars! I have opened a complaint with the California BBB and I am writing David every day. He has replied once so the addresses work. [protected]@wildcatcellular.com, [protected]@yahoo.com
    I have also written him several times on Facebook, but he removed himself today. Keep writing them, it will pay off!