Cellular Blowout.com / Wildcat Communications Group / Still have not refunded my money

1 TX, United States Review updated:

My son ordered a cellular phone from them, sometime around November 10th, 2008 and had asked that they overnight the phone to him. He did not receive a response or any correspondance to indicate that they didn't have the phone in stock, or that it was on back-order. when contacted via email, on 11/14, they informed me that their vendor would be called and that they would put a rush on it. Our order should be in by the end of the following week...not too great in the "RUSH" department. They had already charged his CC account, so they had his money this entire time. When contacted on the 17th, and again on the 18th, there was no additional information or ETA on the order. [JACK] responded on the 18th with "I can cancel your order, however it can take up to 10 - 14 business days to refund your account". So, he cancelled the account with [JACK] on 11/19 @ 9:46:34 and [JACK] confirmed. On 12/11/08, we started to try and track where our money was, since we still hadn't received it, only to find that the order did not show a cancelled status. When I try to call the number that is for cancellations, no one answers...they say to leave a message, but you can't, as it sends you right back to the operator. Trying to do this gets you caught up in their telephone merry-go-round. I've attempted to call them 7 - 8 times and have yet to get a real person on the phone. Are they a legitimate company or aren't they? My son just joined the military and isn't making enough money to throw $450 away and it's sad that some greedy, self-serving and unethical company can steal it from him. I hope that word get's out about them, but I'm more concerned about my son's money, or lack thereof.

Comments

• Pe
      26th of Jan, 2009

I have had the same experience with an order placed 12-5-2008. Never was shipped so I eventually cancelled the order 12-19-2008 and have yet to get a refund on the money that was immediately taken from my bank account. David C. Bleeden is listed as owner of this group. Currently he shows up as living in New York. When I called the number for his home in California, I get some company. They said that Bleeden gave up his home number about 10 months ago. I doubt seriously if I will ever see my money again. It is really sad because it is sites like cellular-blowout.com that give Internet marketers a bad name.