Cellular - Blowout.com / Scam company

I googled "cheap cell phones" and came across this website. I ordered some phones from this company and canceled the order the next day because I found better phones. The online "customer service" said I would get my refund in 10-14 business days, but it's been a month and I still haven't gotten anything back. I tried calling their 800#, but I can't ever talk to an actual person and the recording said they handle all customer service online. Bottom-line is DON'T BUY ANYTHING FROM THIS COMPANY!!!

Comments

• Wb
      20th of Jul, 2008

Absolute worst company on the net, save your money and time and shop elsewhere, if you have been ripped off by these clowns, call the attorney general in santa monica, and contact your bank or credit card company, file a dispute and let them go after them

• Si
      6th of Oct, 2008

I ordered two cell phone covers for my daughters phone back in August, they charged my card the same day. Weeks later they emailed me that the item was back ordered and I would receive a free charger cord for my inconvenience. Weeks after that they sent me three covers, no charger cord. One of the covers was for my daughters make of phone, but not one of the two styles I ordered, the other two covers aren't even for the right phone. After weeks of emailing them at their provided 'customer service' with no response I changed email accounts and got a response, to pay to mail them back the wrong items they had sent at which point they will issue me a refund. They will not send a shipping label to have the wrong Items mailed back, I am supposed to pay to correct their error. In the mean time they have had my money all this time, my daughter's birthday has come and gone without the 'gift' ever arriving and I am out all around. This company sucks and their customer service is non existent. I would love to press charges for fraud as they did not deliver the right items even though they are listed on the invoice. Any suggestions...