Cellular - Blowout.com / Rip-off!

1 29399 Agoura RdAgoura Hills, CA, United States Review updated:

I purchased a cellphone from there website earlier this year; the product was on back order, but was money was debited from my bank account anyways. I contacted them on their website and they took a while to respond to me, by then I canceled my order after two weeks. After I canceled my order they sent me an email stating they will refund me in full on my next credit card statement, which never happened. I was out nearly $200 and that's a lot to lose with how the economy is going now. What else can I do or is all lost with this.

Va

Comments

• Lo
      7th of Nov, 2008
    Cellular - Blowout.com - won't refun my money
    29399 Agoura Rd. Ste. 103
    Agoura Hills
    California
    Phone: 818-889-1789
    cellular-blowout.com

This is a horrible and deceitful company. I placed an order on 10/28/2008 for a blue razr phone and paid extra for 2-day shipping for a total of $122.85. They keep telling me it will be sent, but I still don't have it. I keep demanding a refund and they won't give me my money back. I have now cancelled my credit card and have the accounting office of my bank going after my money. I have since read of hundreds of complaints about this company. How are they still in business? You cannot get through to a real live talking person on their phone number. When you leave messages, no one ever returns your calls. I am so upset. I have never been scammed before on the internet until now. Buy beward of Wildcat Communication Group or Cellular-Blowout.com.

• Ro
      21st of Dec, 2008

Exact same thing just happened to me. Bought a phone from Cell Blowout, they told me it was on back order and never heard anything else. Buyer Beware...this is a scam. It even said in the back order message that i need the phone for christmas, i made my order on the 12-12-08

25th of Feb, 2009
    Cellular - Blowout.com - Fraud and cheating
    Cellular-Blowout.com
    cellular-blowout.com

I placed an order since last year 2008 for cellphone totaling near $200.00. The money was deducted from my account the next day. I waited patiently for the cellphone and a week passed by and when I didn't receive it I tried to contact the company through their online customer service email, phone, and mail. Of course I didn't get through.

I went through the attorney general's office in California, since that's where the the purchase was made. I had several communications with the attorney general's office, which led to an employee sending me a total of 2 bounced checks and an unsigned check. Contact was made to the employee twice with no further communication from them till this day.

All the employees and the whole company is a big fraud. They take the money and no products are sent and when a refund is due to the consumer they have nothing to give you but checks that bounce.

**I suggest that everyone that has posted on this website and whoever else will be scammed in the future to file a complaint with the attorney general's office in California so that they can be investigated thoroughly.**

• Da
      28th of Feb, 2009

I order a phone on 12 29-08. Was told it would be here in 3-5 days. Never came...emailed them and they said it was on back order. Finaly canceled the order and they said they would credit my card. That was the end of January. Still no refund. Cost of phone $129. plus shipping. NO PHONE, NOSHIPPING, NO REFUND HAS OF March 1, 2009

18th of Sep, 2009

before i purchase anything on the net i always search for a customer review first .if i find theres a lot of bad review i certainly dont trust that site anymore economy is soo bad now cant afford to be scam ! and its easy to order anything but very hard to cancel that on your credit card sometimes you still get billed even you cancel it . its a pain in the ### !

24th of Nov, 2009
    Cellular - Blowout.com - Beware
    Cellular-blowout.com

DO NOT ORDER ANYTHING FROM THIS COMPANY!I ordered a phone from this company on 11/17/09. I received the phone on 11/19/09. On inspecting the cell phone it was two different colors, the back wouldn't stay on, and it is obviously used. I don't think it is even the correct back. According to their site all the phones meet factory specifications. Factory specifications don't include phones pieced together from two or more phones of different colors and pieces that don't fit together. I immediately within one hour of receiving the merchandise used their system to request a return authorization number, RMA#. The next day they sent an email to me with a link that didn't work. I figured out that I can log in to their system by going back to their site. There was a message that they could send me a replacement for the back. I said that I wanted to return it. The next day they said that they don't give refunds and only do exchanges. According to their site, in order to return an item you must contact them within 3 days of receiving it which I did. They are refusing to refund my money. Stay away from them. Be careful or they might send you bad merchandise, and refuse to give you your money back like they did to me.

• Sh
    Agoura Hills
    California
    Phone: 818-889-1789
    cellular-blowout.com

I place an order online for two cell phones totaling $108.83. I was charged $108.83 & $108.75 to my checking account on the same day. The charges are back to back. When I called the co to request a refund, I was directed to customer service where it goes directly to a voicemail that asks you to leave your name & phone #. I did this 4 times in one day. When I finally received a call back from a rep, he asked me what call was for I responded that I was double charged. He did not see this info in fromt of him & asked me to fax a copy to him. I questioned the fact that he did not see it & his response was, "Thanks for calling me a liar" & hung up on me. I have tried to call back several times & left my name & # again & again with no response. I am furious!!! DO NOT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY...THEY ARE SCAMMERS & VERY UNPROFESSIONAL!!!

• Ti
      26th of Aug, 2010

I ordered a phone over a year ago and was suppose to be able to transfer my SIM card to and it would work.Didn't work so I followed instructions to the letter for returning it so that I could get a refund.After a year and 5 months and many corespondences to them, I still don't have a refund.I was told last week that their credit card machine was out of order and I would have to contact my bank or credit card company to file a dispute to get my money back! I just tried to contact Cellular blowout and it seems their website no longer exists! Hmmmm, wonder why! Guess I can kiss that $140.00 goodbye forever now!