cello / Replacement of Cello Lunch Box

1 India Review updated:

Hi,

I had purchased a tiffin box made by cello 2 months ago. It costs me Rs 300. Now it's condition is worst. All the plastic caps are broken and due to which the food comes out. I need replacement of the product.

Regards,
Ravindra Bansal

Comments

• Mi
      21st of May, 2012
    cello - Nonpayment of valid claim
    UPS
    facebook.com

UPS destroyed my cello & won't pay to replace it. They admit fault but want to pay far less than the covered value They have not denied the claim, which they state is valid & payable-they are stalling because they don't like the cost. Replacement cost is about $3K, Declared Value is $3K, cost to repair is about $3K, appraisal value is $3K. UPS wants to pay about $1K, even though they know that would not replace the cello. I have been very active on social media about this; UPS has told me they don't care and have ignored it-although they have blocked me from posting on their Facebook page. There are tons of similar stories on Facebook & YouTube. They just seem to be really good at avoiding payment of claims-they stall, make up stuff, twist things around, offer a fraction of the value of the claim, and it seems you have to take them to court to get anywhere with them.

• Im
      21st of May, 2012

I hope they go to court and the judge throws the book at the negligent weasels. Take that back, that's degrading to weasels. UPS is lower than that, they are slugs. Slime trailing slugs that haven't evolved enough to make a shell, like snails.

• Sh
      7th of Sep, 2013

• Ka
      19th of May, 2014

Hi, I had purchased a "4 Container Insulated Hot Lunch Pack Tiffin Box" made by cello 8 months ago. It costs me Rs 900 . Now it's condition is worst. All the box are broken and due to which the food comes out. I need replacement of the product. Please help me put. Its very worsr product . Dont go with this . Worst product... Regards, karthik R chennai 9790912242

• At
      22nd of Mar, 2017

I had what a cello tiffin box that costed me 700 and now the cap of the tiffin is so loose that always the food comes out and oil and liquid gets spilled . I need a replacement now. All my money back

Atharva Tiwari