CellHut.com / Order Cancellation without Notice

1 United States

I order a GPS from CellHut.com and was provided with the order number and all other details. As mentioned on their website the order was suppose to be shipped next day as I ordered after 2pm, for next two days the order status shown was Awaiting shipping. I sent an inquiry email about why it is still not shipped and I got an email back saying that order has been cancelled on my request. I never requested a cancellation and neigher i was ever told that it has been cancelled, I only came to know about it after I inquired about it.

Worst part was when I called them that I don't want to cancel the order they told me that it was cancelled by them as the ordered item is not available anymore, it has been 2 days since and I can see the Item on their website and can place order as well (the price has changed).

The Customer service is very rude and the emails they sent are oneliners, without much information and over the phone also when i asked the CSR to talk to their manager he told me that manager has gone on Lunch and it was 6pm and he mentioned that they are in manhattan...this was so weird.

I AM NEVER GONNA SHOP WITH THEM EVER AGAIN, NO MATTER HOW GOOD DEAL THEY ARE OFFERING ME.

Pa